I'm Personally Meeting Rob Kampia (Co-Owner of MPP)

WaVancouver

I am meeting Rob Kampia on August 13th.

I met a nice hippie woman named Mary Jane that owns 5 headshops called Mary Janes House of Glass. And boy, does she have connections!

She invited me to her HOUSE (eeeeeeeek!) to meet Rob Kampia (Co-owner of MPP) and Hank Azaria (Homegrown, and voice of Moe and many other characters on The Simpsons) as well as a few playboy playmates (don't really care for that, i'm queer) She also wanted me to meet her family. She also invited me next year on July 4th to meet TOMMY CHONG at a new grand opening of her store!

All this started when i bumped into an old friend from MIDDLE SCHOOL (!!!!!) who worked at Mary Jane's and then I got to meet Mary Jane personally and we hit it off 5 months ago! My invitation even says "WEED LOVE TO MEET YOU AGAIN" lol

Is there any questions that you would want me to ask Rob Kampia? Or anthing you would like me to ask Hank, too?

So I got more information on meeting Rob Kampia. We will be having a private lunch with Rob Kampia and Hank Azaria at Mary Jane's home and then we are going to one of her stores where there will be a public meeting inside the store and in the parking lot. SWEET!

I'll try to get a camera to take photos of the event

I met both Momma, and Baby Jane about 2 years ago at the pre-grand opening of their newest store. Tommy was going to be there on the 4th, for the official grand opening.
I didn't goto their house and eat,or meet anyone else though. So thats totally kick ass!

The grand opening on 4th Plain!? I went to that too!!

God, please tell him we need help in Florida district 15. It is so hard to get to the right person at mpp, but when you do, they help out A LOT.

You rock man, this is gonna be a meeting to remember for sure :)

If you can't, or forget, I understand, I would probably too, it's gonna be a great day, and a lot to discuss.

So I went today! It was real lame. I was so entirely disappointed with what happened. Hank Azaria was a no-show as well as the Playboy playmates at the meeting at Mary Jane's House of Glass. It was relatively a small gathering but he brought up good points, too. All in all 12 people attending. We were expecting hundreds. Everybody got good information though.
The MPP is going to start a commercial campaign (they are pouring MILLIONS INTO IT) in Florida about decriminalizing marijuana as well as commercials in Missouri and Maine. They are also going to run commercials in a lot of other states because the Drug Czar's job ends January 20th (we are getting a new one). That is why the DEA is ripping up grow ops so much lately is because they don't know who is going to be the new drug Czar (as Rob Kampia explained)

Yeah. It was 100 degrees outside and he was inside where it was about 80 and he was wearing a business suit. I bet he was dying. And he has grown facial hair, I haven't seen him with facial hair before!
I brought up 420magazine's website to everyone where and described the forums and everything to them. They were real excited. i was the youngest person there by 25 years, lol. They thought I was a baby. I bought some glass screens there (5 for $5!) and bought some gromets and hoses for my hookah.
I brought my HomeGrown DVD for Hank Azaria to sign for me so I kinda felt retarded for carrying it with me. The owner of the store kept on coming up to me and dancing in front of the air conditioner and I danced with her. haha!

OH HERE IS A 420 EVENT!:

SEATTLE HEMP FEST FROM AUGUST 16-18TH WILL BE OUTSTANDING! AND ROB KAMPIA WILL BE THERE.

Back
Top Bottom