The Los Angeles ordinance... and you...

Dacob

So, my understanding of the new ordinance in Los Angeles is that any patients within the city limits will be required to be members of and participate in the activities of only one MMJ collective at a time.

Also, it seems that membership fees or other fees are going to become the norm, as a way of legitimizing each member's "stake" in the collective.

Anyone else getting this read from the ordinance? I'm no attorney, I've read it at least 3 times through and I think I understand what the city council is trying to do, but I'm really not sure...

Personally, I don't mind being required to only visit one collective, but what if they shut down? That's my primary concern...

Thoughts anyone? :smokin:

Don't worry soon it will be legal and you will be able to get it where ever and whenever you want for about 2.00/gr. baby. Can't wait... viva the legalization.

I hope it will be legal soom. Does anyone know about a bill coming up in November about legalizing and taxing Cannibis? If this bill that I heard of passes. What will it do for us hear in California? Will it make marijuana cheaper, or more expensive. That is if there really is a bill like this coming up in November for we Californians?

Dacob im sure if ur primary collective gets shut down for whatever reasons all of your records can and will be fowarded to a new collective of choice. Now if there are fees involved then im sure they will have to be fowarded to a collective that can meet your finacial status/needs. If that makes any sense.

If the new ordinance requires fees for participation then the clinics are going to go bust economically. it is already just as convenient to get marijuana illegally than legally, why would anyone in Los Angeles put up with that?

Of course, as it stands, LA clinics stand a huge risk of overcrowding as only 1/10 of current clinics will be allowed to stay open.

Back
Top Bottom