The lurking is over

bigfanofpj

I finally got ballsy and started posting. Been enjoying the site for quite some time! I'm in NC, always on the hunt, and like it all!! kind, middie, crappo, any is better than none!

I dig smoking cuz it helps wipe away the day's work...it helps leave work "at the office"...kind of a start over each evening. Also have ADD, not sure if it helps that or hurts it...I think a little of both. The Concerta certainly gives me pep all day, lol

Anyway, thats a bit of me. I'll be around.

Don't let your meatloaf. :headbanger:

Well , it's about time ! .... Jus' Kiddin' !.........My favorite time to indulge is after work too. Help's to take the edge off !

welcome to the place that makes it all feel okay!! i totallly agree with you about smoking to take the edge off. the first thing i do after walking in the door at 5:30 is take a bong hit and sign on here.

Hi there!

Welcome to the boards!

<3 Bunny

supercropper said:
Im down with all that,but i have to say my most favorite long lasting buzz is my mornin buzz.I'll blaze just before work and im good till noon.

I wish I could in the a.m....I'd totally fuck up my job if I did that. And then it wouldn't be much fun lmao. Only wake and bake on the weekends at this point. :bong:

Stoner4Life said:
Welcome to the site bigfan..... glad you decided to take advantage of membership.....:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace: Any questions about the site be sure to ask by pm or thread...........:bongrip:

thanks!! Excited about getting to yammer about smoking..:allgood:

Welcome to the boards Bigfan. Stick around, keep posting, and have fun!

Peace and happiness:smokin:

Thanks everyone!!

I have grown tired of always being on the hunt, so I've decided to give my green thumb a try. I'm 80% done converting an old dresser into a grow box, and will start out with some bagseed. I'd like to start asap, but want to make sure I have everything ready first. Need to go get the soil, nutes, pots, more lightbulbs, etc...

I'll be using floros exclusively due to lack of funds for a better getup. Everything I've built so far has been recycled :) Dresser was being thrown out by a neighbor, lights were on my hall ceilling (wife wanted new ones-and i can't throw stuff away), 4 cans of leftover white spraypaint for the inside of the dresser, you get the idea.

I'll post pics once I get it going to give an idea of how it goes...I'll start a new thread in the grow section for that. You folks seem like a supportive bunch. God I can't wait. This could be a Merry Fucking Christmas!!

Back
Top Bottom