The need for being secret verus knowing..

sinbad

While trying to advance my garden, legal limits an all, I sought out the local free internet poplular add service who has a first name ryhmes with Craig. Put an add for clones for White Widow and Kush (I'm not asking for clones here or cuttings!!!!) The ad's were flagged from my area (Tri-City) and luckily I got a call from a dude in Flint area.
Which brings me to the question, we've got the need for secrecry due to our meds, po-po, riff, raff but why can't we have co-op's for trade an such?
Why do we have to still be second class citizens when simply wanting to medicate ourselves? Its a damn shame we've got a law allowing us this right but we've still gotta sneak around-what's changed? We've got (outlaw) cops kicking in doors, what's changed?
What's changed is we haven't gotten together and taken the time to introduce ourselves. Sure there are reasons, I could get in toruble at work-many of us could, many could. Its time for change. :peace:

Im gonna do my best (unless buisness prevents me) to attend the 4/20 event in Michigan! Get a smoking (legal)buddy!

It seems they left that open so they can still associate trading "supplies" as a criminal activity if caught. That way they have a recourse to show mm in a negative light.

I see we are in the same area :ganjamon:

:morenutes:
Ya dude it is total bullshit. Oakland Co is were I am @ and they are going to be the ones who push the issues too; especially with the trumped up raids on the Waterford & Ferndale Compassion Clubs that are going through the courts right now! Michigan voters have spoken but the politicians still do not want to listen! Crooked bastards! Happy Grows! ~H~:peacetwo::goodluck:

cid_007601cbaddd_b36d1800_EE5D4FDC_Office.jpg
:surf: All I have to say!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom