The strain called Mazar

samoker

how should I treat this girl . what does she like how far should I let her go before I clip her wings . how long does she like 12/12 . is going to be a fat one or a tall skinny chick . I'm not a first timer but its my first time with this one . any pointers would n great . :420:

Re: the strain called mazar .

how should I treat this girl . what does she like how far should I let her go before I clip her wings . how long does she like 12/12 . is going to be a fat one or a tall skinny chick . I'm not a first timer but its my first time with this one . any pointers would n great . :420:

Mazar is my favorite Indica strain and have grown it more than a dozen times. I always flowered her at about 10 inches tall, matures to 2.5-3 feet tall, short xmas tree like plants, very little smell during flower, flower time for non femmed seeds will be 7-8.5 weeks.. the bud cures to a sweet&skunky smell with the smoothest smoke you'll ever have, no hacking with this girl. She tends to like slightly drier climates, and can handle extra heat quite well. The high is warm and hard hitting, but only couch locks you if you smoke too much, it has a truly unique high for a plant that's about 90% indica genetics. I can promise she will become one of your favs.

I grew this plant its short it get big buds great smoke, I flowered mine 10 weeks keep an eye out for the second round of bud enlargement. it was a spider mite magnet also.

been to see them all is looking well week 6 now got some nice buds . just about give them some monster bloom .

I mostly had the sativa off-shoots from this strain. But had one short indica plant that matured fast and i let it amber about 50% and it was some really potent stuff. Also you can make some nice hash out of this strain.

I mostly had the sativa off-shoots from this strain. But had one short indica plant that matured fast and i let it amber about 50% and it was some really potent stuff. Also you can make some nice hash out of this strain.

Its funny, i've rarely had any sativa pheno's of Mazar,i always get 99% indica dominant plants. though it is 95% indica dominant and has very stable genetics, so that's to be expected..

I found that to be strange also that i didn't get more on the indica side also, since it was a almost all indica strain. That was with growing this strain 2 times. Skunk dom.

I've been in and seen them today all is looking good and really heavy with crystals . there is 10 of them and I'm looking and hoping for 15 oz . the room is 12' x 6' and 8' high . runs with 2 600 hps . ill get some pics on soon . cheers for all your help . :tokin:

I've been in and seen them today all is looking good and really heavy with crystals . there is 10 of them and I'm looking and hoping for 15 oz . the room is 12' x 6' and 8' high . runs with 2 600 hps . ill get some pics on soon . cheers for all your help . :tokin:

sweet man, how big are your plants? you should start a grow journal. you can check my current grow in my sig...

kilo there r 3foot tall or a little bigger in the room I also have 10 mangos which is my favourite . they r all looking good and only have a week or so left . I go by my eye more than time and dates . my pc is in the shop as soon as its fixed ill upload some pics . I've looked at yours mate . :420:

kilo there r 3foot tall or a little bigger in the room I also have 10 mangos which is my favourite . they r all looking good and only have a week or so left . I go by my eye more than time and dates . my pc is in the shop as soon as its fixed ill upload some pics . I've looked at yours mate . :420:

hey bro just thought i'd ask if ya harvested yet, and if so how things turned out?

yeah chopped dryed and started to enjoy the fruits of my labour . I got about 14 top quality oz from the mazar and about 3 wispy oz . not a bad yield from ten girls . its a lovely smoke and locks me to my couch but I'm greedy . to the cheese I had ten girls again and I got 12 oz of top quality colas from these and the wisp stuff I just chucked it with my trim . ill shake all this at a later date and make some hash . :goodjob:

excellent yield man! only another few days left on my AK's....have to chop them a bit early due to an apartment inspection, but still they will be 90% finished, so it shouldn't too bad...

Back
Top Bottom