The Volcano

irish fox

Hey, I just got this flyer from a med. pot place in oakland about the "Volcano." It's a vaporizor, and the flyer claims that the active ingredients are 3-4 times greater when compared to smoking. Has anyone tried this thing? It seems crazy.

Irish, I smoked out of a VOLCANO vaporizor in Barneys COffeeshop in Amsterdam lat year. It was the BEST vaporizor I have ever smoked out of, and one of the best on the market. THe bag that fits over the volcano fills with a fine grey mist, and you can tastte the marijuana so much better, and you get way high with none of the bad side effects of smoking. Its really weird, you get high, but its not exactly the same thing as a smoking high.
Anyway, .last time i checked, last year, they sold for 500 bucks X_X But if you can afford one, I recomend it.
-PM

^Word. My friend has one and it is the best vape I've ever used as well. Like PM said, the thing fills up these big bags full of vapor and you slowly inhale until you finish the bag... its a different high, but still a cool high.

I would think a Volcano would be something to own if you arent worried about getting caught. Like if you have your own place. Just my thoughts but they seem rather big and with a full bag it would be kinda hard to stash real quick if needed.

But I have my own place so I would love to have one but I am leaning more towards the vaporbrothers. i was going to get one this past weekend but the wife said no, Its too close to xmas. So lets hope thats what is in store for me.

wow, awesome. thanks guys, i've only heard really good things about it. i might have to save and buy that thing over summer or something. :] keep on tokin`
-ishy

well i hope noone would get it if they were worried about that....i live wit my parents...they dont like it but wont say shit....except..."close your door"

old thread.... good product.... cant say enough about the quality of the volcano. . . if you can ever save up enough money to purchase a volcano, i would highly recommend doing so.

Kittyloaf said:
only $385 these days.

I think I might sell some glass and pick one up. My apartment's starting to reek.

is it legit to buy the volcano off of the internet?

one word... wow.

I don't regret dropping the cash on it one bit. Like everyone says, the taste is unreal as is the high. It is more clear, and it consumes less weed in the sense that it takes less to get high since you aren't burning away most of the thc.

Of course like every stoner does with new pieces, when I got it my friend and I plugged it in and saw exactly how high we could get. Definatley blew my first time smoking out of the water. There is no exhaustion or head ache or any downside that you might get from smoking.

Back
Top Bottom