Volcano Vaporizer - Is It Worth It?

Well it showed up and we instantly loaded it up. My first thought was the flavor was awesome and the high is clear and smooth. Its like breathing in warm air that kinda tickles your throat. If you can afford one of these, get one its awesome. :headbanger:

We used 5.5 for the setting, anybody use something different?

I like 5 to 6 myself. It lets me vape it 2 or 3 times, and then your all out, you can load a bunch of re-vape and get some nice vapors off it. Some people like 6-7 for shwagg bud, but I still lik 5-6 with it. I just noticed today that I havent smoked a ciggerette in like 3 weeks too. I wasnt a "big" smoker, but prolly at least 1 or 2 a day on average. I guess I was addicted to the feeling of smoke in my mouth/lungs. I havent had a craving either, but i guess i prolly wasnt addicted to the nicotine that much.

ya 6.5 is the highest I've used it at so far. I love this thing!!! Couple of quick questions, for best results do you grind your stuff up fine or just break it up? And do you let your bud dry some or just throw it in fresh. What works best for you guys? :bongrip:

Mmm, hitting mine right now. Definately buy a grinder, but you dont have to grind it into powder, just pretty good. If you wish after first vape, pour the herb out and you can easily grind it to dust if u want with ur fingers. The betters it broken up the better it vapes, but i wouldnt go too fine though cause it can pass threw the screen.

ya thats what i was thinkin' Lil . Thanks for the info. Again, if you got the cash to get a volcano, GET ONE, its awesome. Your lungs will thank you for it.

I got a vapir One, sealed the unit with electric tape and bought the reynolds oven bags. I read somewhere on how to modify it and it will give u close results next to the volcano vape. In a couple of months I plan on buying a Volcano the 06 model, my friend says he knows a few clubs that will sell them for $420 instead of 539.00

I def. think a Volcano is worth it i been hittin vapes for years. started with a vapir, sold it in a week, got a few wooden box ones: vaporbros, vaporwares, vapordoc, etc. but then i found a Volcano for cheap and i been using it ever since. i been doing serious research for 4 years and 90% of people say Volcanos are there #1 choice, so if you can buy one DO IT!!!! and save the vapped herb to make butter. Which clubs sell them for 420?? any in OC/LA/SD?? Other than the medical clubs you can get cheap ones on craigslist and Ebay, i have some friends in Southern Cali selling there "old" volcanos bcuz theyre gettin 2006 ones for wholesale prices. The 06 models are quieter but i dont get the airfilter? anyone had one long enough to have to change the filter??? does it get dirty???? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Bag it UP!

fazlo321 said:
Well it showed up and we instantly loaded it up. My first thought was the flavor was awesome and the high is clear and smooth. Its like breathing in warm air that kinda tickles your throat. If you can afford one of these, get one its awesome. :headbanger:

We used 5.5 for the setting, anybody use something different?

Correct my friend 5.5 is the setting of choice. Glad you (and your lungs) are enjoying it. The 06 models are great, just got a bunch at San Pablo (BPG) for we patients to use. They are better, faster and not so noisy. I love 'em!

Vape, vape, and vape some more!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I tried a Vapir ONE 3.0 model.....digital thermostat and display, 3 speed fan, this was with the bag system too. I never did get the hang of it and I post a decent IQ score. How much easier could the Volcano be?

Mr Stoner.. I really learned to do "medical hits" from a guy who's developing a new and improved vaporizer. First, take a hit to fill up your lungs, hold it, now the idea is to push those little molecules through the little bags in your lungs.
He recommended pursing your lips like you were going to blow a horn instrument, let the pressure be felt in all parts of the lung.. when your vision goes blank and you faintly hear echoes of the sounds around you, and when you feel like you're hovering above everything and you want to stay there for a while longer.. eureka! you are there! You have had a vaping epiphany! A great "medical" vape hit!

Good luck, and good night. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Is there a huge difference between a cheap vape and an expensive one? and also what would be the difference?Like I see 100 dollar ones on ebay(vapor bros)Cuz im bout to buy a nice Roor or mayb a 2 foot bent neck illadelph and this whole vaping idea sounds interesting... Chances are after i buy a good bong ill prolly be pretty broke and was wondering if id be worth buying those 100 dollar vapes on ebay and how good would those work...Thanks

It's 539$ dollars for a simple reason really hehe, cause it's worth it...

I have a 2005 model I might be selling soon, private message me if anyone is interested in slightly used one with warranty and reciepts ect.

My wife and I go thru about an oz every 2 weeks, mainly blunts. With spending over $500 to get the volcano vaporizer which sucks, it seems it would save money in the long run by having a satchel last longer. Did any of you see your sack last alot longer with the volcano?

Coming from a 10+ year smoker..the volcano significantly reduces the amount of stuff you use. I dropped my usage of stuff to about half after i got the volcano. Amazing device, worth the price.

SmokeSessions said:
Coming from a 10+ year smoker..the volcano significantly reduces the amount of stuff you use. I dropped my usage of stuff to about half after i got the volcano. Amazing device, worth the price.

What price did u pay and any complaints or suggestions if you don't mind?

If you smoke mainly blunts, then yes the volcano will save you herbal. By the time you get 1/2 through a blunts worth of herb in it, you'll feel so stoned you won't want to make the effort of loading the other half of it and prolly fall alsleep hehe.

If you smoke bowls mostly, in my case I found the volcano didnt save me any herb really. You can load only a small amount like the size of a quarter, but I alwayz liked loading a joints worth or so for some thick vape that makes you sweat. I also used more I think cause i liked watching it fill so much lol (I still do). It is a neat tool for sure, and once you use other vaporizers, you will understand why this one is 550$. Glasswhips with ceramic heating element style vapes give a "greener" hit, but most of the time it comes with keif flyin down ur throat too. The Volcano is elite.

Back
Top Bottom