Volcano Vaporizer - Is It Worth It?

The Volcano is Elite! I love it. Today was my birthday and had been eyeing it all day on the internet. The local head shop had 1 left for 420$ and i took it as a sign, brand new and all with warranty. Hitting a bag right now :bong:

I see mist, i have it between 5 and 6, but not above 6. Ive been using it all day and im soo stoned right now. Ive got the two most stylish vapes on market atm : )

Lilstinky420 said:
I see mist, i have it between 5 and 6, but not above 6. Ive been using it all day and im soo stoned right now. Ive got the two most stylish vapes on market atm : )

Congratulations.. your lungs will love you for it!

SmokeSessions said:
yes. yes you can see the vapour in the bag. I just got mine a few days ago from www.smokesessionsdepot.com - Awesome device!

Congratulations! Your lungs are screamimng.. FINALLY! :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

GOT VAPE?

404 Not Found

Vaping: The Definitive Guide.. a good read.

How to know when pot is totally vaped? The material will turn blondish- brown and the vape will taste like popcorn.. I personally don't vape it totally, I save some for my olive oil.

It depends on how high of a setting you use. Personally I was able to get 6 full bags on a 4-5 heat setting using only 0.5 grams. My sister tells me that you should be able to get at least 4 bags per small bowl (without actually weighing it).. Heck yesterday I took a half gram of the crappiest stuff I could get my hands on, and after the second bag, i wasn't going anywhere.. Couldnt drive... just sat on the couch starring at the TV (and it wasnt even on!!!) :adore: AWESOME DEVICE :adore:

I highly highly recommend it. It works fantastic, awsome to watch fill up, looks great, and soo easy to use. -I keep looking at it and almost don't believe I own one. The only reactions ive gotten so far from friends are "Damn, that things awsome" and 15 minutes later " Damn, im pretty frekkin stoned". Was worth the 420$ i paid for it and got to support the local head shop,.

I see a trend here..

It's so beautiful.. I almost wanna cry..

You guys.. soo very cool.. vape on, vape on!:clap:

Now, I want you guys to go to your windows.

Shout at the top of your lungs

Go to your windows, open them..

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to smoke it anymore!"

Go on, do it!

Vape on, vape on!

the volcano is the best vaporizer on the market right now and it is awsome but serious smokers beware there are somethings like taste that are diminished and leave you jonesing for that big fat joint or bong hit.

I've always loved vaporizers from the first time I used one when I was 15, 5 years ago. As soon as I remember to save some money I'll be buying a vaporizer, but it will be the Super Vapezilla for sure. From personal experience, and the testimonies of other people, the Super Vapezilla is the best one on the market, and the flavor is much more pure than with the Volcano, which can leave a metallic taste. Hopefully within the next couple months I won't be a smoker, but a vaper.

dcpaul said:
the volcano is the best vaporizer on the market right now and it is awsome but serious smokers beware there are somethings like taste that are diminished and leave you jonesing for that big fat joint or bong hit.

"Serious smokers"... My friend I beg to differ, I have turned seasoned smokers (30 years or more) into vapers because of the taste..

When they first "taste vapor" a big smile comes on their face. Then they realize all they've been tasting while smoking is faintly flavored smoke!

Just that fucking simple. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

^Yeah he's right, vaporizing bud tastes soooo much better than smoking it ever has. If you think smoking weed gives you a better taste than vaping it, then you've never used a really good vaporizer.

They are pretty sturdy I found out yesterday. I huge dinner play come crashing down about 4 feet and landed sidewayz on my volano. Made a horribly should and the dish broke. All that happend to my volcano was a little pea sized dent in its side though, so i guess the outter casing is pretty tough stuff. ---By the way, I still love my volcano as much as the first day i got it(prolly more).

this guy that vends up at the N.W. barterfairs lets you use his vap from his business Welcome to NATURESVAPOR.COM and it is the best hitting vap I've ever used. I think its a fairly common used design but he uses better components and his mouthpieces can fit into your bongs slide. I don't remember what he was saying he did but i've smoked alot with his and it always vaporizes, never burns and delivers HUGE rips. They're like $130 on their site but he said he would give me them for $95

Well I checked out this thread to see if the volcano was worth it, and finaly shelled out the $500 for one, it should show up sometime today!!! I'll let ya know on how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom