Thing one and two are at it again. Help

bugman

Hey guys. I try to figure out most of my problems by reading on here but I am to far along to take a chance on this one. If you recall, Thing one and Thing two were a couple of plants that I have that had shriveled leaves. well I corrected the problem and as you can see from the images below they grew to be healthy ladies. This last week they started to yellow. They still look healthy and buds are fattening up. Any suggestions? They are at day 43 of flowering. I have been using Fox Farm big bloom and tiger bloom per instructions. All my other plants are green. Could it be this strain of plant needing more or less of something? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry guys I'm trying to figure it out. Here is a comparison of the yellow and green leaves on different plants. By the way they also get seasol every three days in small quantities by foliar feeding.

thing_two_starting_to_yellow_also.JPG

more_green_leaves.JPG

thing_one_.JPG

other_plants_have_green_leaves.JPG

Completely normal. Towards the end of the flowering cycle, nitrogen levels drop causing the leaves to yellow/redden/purple. This is the occurs naturally and it would stand to reason that the plants that are yellowing are "early risers", finishing at around 60 days. Pay attention to the brown hairs and trichomes on the plants with the yellowing leaves.

All I see here is healthy plants. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom