Think I got an auto with my regular seeds, is there a way to tell?

luckyduck69

Think i got an auto with my regular seeds, is there a way to tell? i've had plants throw out quite a few pre hairs over the years but not like this, looked like 2 weeks after the flip. My real question is, if it is an auto will it be OK under 12/12 or will it not fully develop? Should i remove it, I've nothing to replace its space with so thinking of letting it stay unless it looks poor and shorter than the rest.

no way to tell by looking… autos will flower under any light schedule but most do 18/6 or 16/8 to boost yields above what 12/12 light schedule will do for an auto

yes autos run their own program but most begin to flower on week 3ish

Nope don’t remove it you will learn something from the experience, sure it will be fine on 12/12 if that’s your only option, you can elevate the container if it’s shorter than her tent mates

Think i got an auto with my regular seeds, is there a way to tell? i've had plants throw out quite a few pre hairs over the years but not like this, looked like 2 weeks after the flip. My real question is, if it is an auto will it be OK under 12/12 or will it not fully develop? Should i remove it, I've nothing to replace its space with so thinking of letting it stay unless it looks poor and shorter than the rest.
Good morning morning my friend. :ciao:
You have been around a long time , you should post more.
Your girls if you have switched to 12/12 they should all grow fine together.
Even if 1 is an auto.
Got any pics?
How long did you veg her for?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning morning my friend. :ciao:
You have been around a long time , you should post more.
Your girls if you have switched to 12/12 they should all grow fine together.
Even if 1 is an auto.
Got any pics?
How long did you veg her for?

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hi Bill, quite a few accolades you got after your name, you must be doing something right lol All in veg for about 5 weeks and wasn't till I was moving them to the flower room that i noticed the 1 in question with what i'd guess is 2 weeks of flower already, this never happened before. Good to know an auto will still develop under 12/12, i'll try and get a few pics later when the lights come on, cheers.
i normally read more as most issues I've had over the years, someone else has already asked the question but i'll try and post more from now on ;-}

no way to tell by looking… autos will flower under any light schedule but most do 18/6 or 16/8 to boost yields above what 12/12 light schedule will do for an auto

yes autos run their own program but most begin to flower on week 3ish

Nope don’t remove it you will learn something from the experience, sure it will be fine on 12/12 if that’s your only option, you can elevate the container if it’s shorter than her tent mates
i was thinking be impossible to tell the difference apart from the automatic flowering, i've smoked autos before and thought they were actually OK, just didn't fancy using the extra light to do my own, be good to see how it turns out and with it going earlier than the rest will be ready before the others i assume? Only a couple inches smaller than the others atm, they've done all their stretching now so don't think i'll need to raise it if things stay how they are, the photos are starting week 6 tomorrow, just growing outwards from now on i hope lol

Back
Top Bottom