Think I started flushing too soon?

xTopShelf

Hey everyone this is my first grow and I've been learning quite a bit from 420mag, however I think I may have started flushing too soon. I thought I was further along in flowering than I actually am and stopped nutrients at 35 days. Now at 42 days, leaves have been shriveling up and falling off, but there are only about 15% amber pistils. I'm thinking the foliage is suffering due to the sudden cut off of nutes. Should I start feeding her again or would it be better to go ahead and harvest? Thanks.

Just feed them again according to instructions. Personally, most of my strains flower for 70 days or 10 weeks. I feed them right up to the last week, and then I flush them. I would resume your feeding schedule, and don't be in a hurry to harvest them!

Hey everyone this is my first grow and I've been learning quite a bit from 420mag, however I think I may have started flushing too soon. I thought I was further along in flowering than I actually am and stopped nutrients at 35 days. Now at 42 days, leaves have been shriveling up and falling off, but there are only about 15% amber pistils. I'm thinking the foliage is suffering due to the sudden cut off of nutes. Should I start feeding her again or would it be better to go ahead and harvest? Thanks.

Start feeding again like BigDog added. Most leaves will start to yellow and fall of any way. Dont mind that. go back to your regular feeding schedule and flush during the last week before harvest.

Back
Top Bottom