Think I've got bud rot

Haha not bad man, just improvised!
What about this;
Could you hook the filter to the fan inside? Essentially pulling air throw as oppose to pushing? Then you'd just have the ducting to the window.

I was thinking about setting the fan and filter up properly last night but just really don't want ducting hanging out the window.. the window only has little openings at the top so it's not like I can open a window as normal and secure the ducting next to it.. I'm thinking to tape the ducting going up the wall and point it towards the window that opens at the top... that's probably hard to understand lol.. I'm crap at explaining lol

She's pretty and those bugs are juicy! You're literally just a few tweaks from dialing in. Environment is just as important as soil and nutes.
Good job BTW .

Cheers pal.. il try thinning the leaves out later and maybe better air flow if I can.. appreciate your help.. here's where there at
420-magazine-mobile1545993242.jpg

Beautiful! Yeah man, if you're a few weeks away, let those bitches breathe!!!!!!
Best of luck!

Do I need to be careful pulling off dan leaves or can I do a good clear out?. Iv heard it stresses them out?. I'm still learning a lot so I tend to bend leaves out the way if I can and sometimes just pull the odd one off.

Here's a well pruned plant. Notice how you can see through the middle?
You'd usually start the pruning process earlier, to avoid stress, but as long as you don't go crazy on her, she should be fine. She looks healthy as an ox
346223e5883973bf2828e7647b500a13.jpg

She does don't she!. Il give it ago later.. il keep you posted .

Iv cleared some leaves out.. still a bit full but il give them a couple of days and take some more off.. just gave them a feed.. checked for any more mould signs but so far can't see any.. il still struggling to get the RH down. Iv put an air con on in the room to try and dehumidifiy it.. see how things go.

After putting the air con on and getting rid of a few fan leaves I got the RH down to 50%.. I'm going to see in a couple of hours when I finish work to see what it's on with lights off.. is 50% still to high? I'm gonna struggle getting it any lower.

After putting the air con on and getting rid of a few fan leaves I got the RH down to 50%.. I'm going to see in a couple of hours when I finish work to see what it's on with lights off.. is 50% still to high? I'm gonna struggle getting it any lower.
That's definitely going to help out a lot, but you'd like it lower. Lemme see if I can dig anything up to help.

So here's a way to take moisture out of the air with rock salt:

Materials you will need: 2 five gallon buckets and a bag of rock salt.

Using a drill, put a couple dozen holes in the sides and bottom of a bucket.

Place this bucket inside the other intact (not drilled) bucket. Pour rock salt into the top bucket. Place the buckets in the area to be dehumidified.

As the rock salt pulls moisture from the air, it will collect in the bottom bucket. Dump liquid and replace rock salt in order to continue dehumidifying the area as necessary.

Then you can dump the water in your bath tub and be sitting pretty ..
How'd the thinning go?

I probably got rid of about 30 or so leaves.. I could still do more but thought to give it a couple of days first.. I can start to see the bottom of my tent though now so will be getting better air flow.

I'm might go to town tomorrow and get these dehumidifier tablets things?. Iv seen them in the past but never used them.. there for small rooms with damp so should be ideal for a tent?

I'm might go to town tomorrow and get these dehumidifier tablets things?. Iv seen them in the past but never used them.. there for small rooms with damp so should be ideal for a tent?
Yeah, those would work. I would start by getting the air outside the tent (the air getting pulled in) dehumidified and see how that helps then the tent if need be

Yeah, those would work. I would start by getting the air outside the tent (the air getting pulled in) dehumidified and see how that helps then the tent if need be

Yeh iv got a portable air con with a dehumidifier mode on it.. iv got that blasting in the room the tents in but also hooked up some ducting to it to blow conditioned air into the tent as well. So it's kind of doing both room lol.. I think next time il stick to 4 plants because I put 5 in this time and it's a bit of squeeze. Plus I probably wouldn't get as bad humidity with one less plant chucking out water.

When I got back from work I checked the RH with the lights off and it went to 60%!. Iv now bought one of these unibond dehumidifier. It's just like a tablet inside a plastic case which absorbs the moisture
420-magazine-mobile171377582.jpg

Il check in an hour or so now the lights back on and see what the RH is..
This is the bodged air con lol
420-magazine-mobile1790570216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom