This Design Opinions Please

SeaBow

Hello All,
My first post and first REAL grow. I'm thinking of constructing this design and ventilation. The air will be pulled from the veg box into the glass enclosed HPS lamp and vented out through a filter. The Flower box will pull out through filter, as well. Please give me your thoughts.

Design_1.jpg

Your thoughts on the airflow look good to me, I would just say make sure you use good fans, airflow is very important. Also, make sure you have room for some kind of osculating fan to keep things circulating inside.

Yah im with it too this looks good on paper ...look forward to the future of this!!!

Your thoughts on the airflow look good to me, I would just say make sure you use good fans, airflow is very important. Also, make sure you have room for some kind of osculating fan to keep things circulating inside.

Thanks for the props. I would think 2 65cfm 4" inline fans will keep it pretty breezy in there. Wouldn't you.
Figure Flower room 3.5'x3'x6' tall at 63 cu ft
Veg box 4'x2'x3' tall at 24 cu ft
Total 87 cu ft with 65 a minute make a full change up every minute and a half.
The only variation from the numbers here is the fan pulling the veg box is also pulled through the "sealed" HPS lamp for cooling and won't pull much from the flower box.

On another note:

I might try about 2' inline at the end, just simple capped vent pipe, filled with activated carbon as the filters. I cannot have ANY odor during flowering crossing my back yard! How successful have these filters been for total odor removal?

Back
Top Bottom