This works for sure

whybenormal25

I'm pretty old school, been in the game for a while. Sure I've made brownies, butter... hell done it all but I've found the easiest sure fire method... I guarantee it. Herbal milk, yes milk... its super simple and works, for me also very convenient as I like to pour milk into my tea. I get a lot of shit for that too but to hell with you all; I love milk and sugar in my tea so there.

All you need is whole fat milk, I used about 1 and a half cups of milk. Be sure to use regular good old milk, not 2%, not soy... nice fatty milk as the goodness will bind with the fattiness otherwise you will simply cook away the goodness.

Maybe 2-3 good size bowls worth of some good herbal healing medicine as I like to call it. (Good not cheap crap, I also threw in the stems, why not fuck it)

2 pots, one a tad smaller than the other

A nice flavored tea bag, your choice of course, I like simple caffeine free Lipton

2-3 tlbs of sugar, again you taste

All I did was place pot A on the burner about half way filled with water over a medium heat. (Not too hot as otherwise you will cook away the goodness and we wouldn't want that)

Next I poured the milk into pot B and placed that into pot A carefully. This is done again to prevent you from over cooking or heating the lovely mixture, were trying to preserve the goodness. I added the herb and let it simmer for about 45 minutes.

Once it was time I strained the milk, I was told to leave the herb in there but fuck that it was nasty looking... I did squeeze the crap out of the herb into the strainer though, trying to get every last drop of goodness out of the herb possible.

Don't be alarmed your milk should indeed either be green or have a green tint to it.

Finally I poured the milk into a mug and added the tea bag and sugar, letting it steep for maybe 5-8 minutes.

It was great I had a very odd but great mug of tea... about 15 minutes later I was in heaven.

Important things to remember:

Use a regular fatty tasty milk
Take your time as you get what you put in
No... again no HIGH HEAT, in this instance hotter is not better.

Last but not least... you could be ballsy and just drink the milk herb and all, forget the tea but why not enjoy it too ehh???

Good luck and enjoy!

Re: This works for sure...

Sounds good to me...especially with tea. Man, I just dont get people who dont like milk and sugar in their tea. Gotta be whole milk too, everything else tastes like white water. Ill report back when I try this...

ill try it too, i love tea and i love quick ways to cook the stuff. so far the only other quick thing ive found was firecrackers, and those worked like a really intense charm. ill let you know how this works out, id flip if it does the trick for me thanks for the recipe

oh man I don't know what to try first...this yummy sounding milk or the 'firecrackers'!!!
lol how messed would I get if I tried both together at the same time! I love this forum:cheer:
Thanks n peace from canmiss

Thanks whybenormal25..

Has anyone else tried this, and can report back?

LOL.. so many recipes on this forum, where people say: ~"I'm gonna try this tonight.. and let you know how it worked, etc.. " but they never report back if they did, or how it worked, etc... So I can only assume that most of them worked, since they got too ripped and forgot to post their findings..

:biglaugh:

Can anyone report how this tea worked, and/or how it might compare to firecrackers?

Cheers, The Honk.

Ok. I tried this tonight but used half and half instead (half whole milk and half cream).

I did pretty much what 'whybenormal25' described. Here's what I did...

Filled pot A half way with water
Poured 1-1/2 cup of half and half and 2 grams of course ground green in pot B
Brought pot A water just about to boiling point and put pot B in pot A. Turned the heat down to simmer. Stirred every few minutes. <----Important.

You need to watch the temp. If it gets to hot you could start a fire! Low simmer for 45mins. Again, keep stirring every few minutes.

Strain with cheesecloth and serve. That easy.

I then made some nice throat coat tea and added about 2 tbs in my tea with honey and it hit faster than I expected. :nomo: Slam holy schmoly!!!

Can't wait to put it in my coffee in the morning.

Bb

Used the half and half in my coffee this morning. The taste threw me a bit but once it cooled down it was less strong. My bud is really potent so I could taste a lot of green. Only put in a little and in a few minutes it kicked in. Whew!

I think I may try ice cream.

Used the half and half in my coffee this morning. The taste threw me a bit but once it cooled down it was less strong. My bud is really potent so I could taste a lot of green. Only put in a little and in a few minutes it kicked in. Whew!

I think I may try ice cream.

Ah, Beelzebud, thank you for confirming recipe.. you're a brave soul..

Now, question: I make Firecrackers as my weapon of choice, and they're hit or miss sometimes.. however:

Have you made firecrackers before? -- and IF SO: how does the tea compare in strength, (potency) AND: duration? (how long it lasts?)

With firecrackers, I usually get a good solid 4 hours of duration with peak at about 1.5 hours.

Might you be able to compare, if by chance you've done firecrackers?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom