Thunder Bloody Mary Autoflower

angrc10

This is a Thunder Bloody Mary, Samsera Seeds. I've grown this strain once before. It was the second autoflower I had grown, and I really messed it up. Screwed up nutrients and she was overfed, also overheated, and I was experimenting with different lights. After all that, the plant still managed to produce some pretty nice flower, and hash. So figured I'd grow another Thunder Bloody Mary, and try to do a better job.

Here she is at 24 days from seed ...
tbm13.jpg

tbm6.jpg

tbm3.jpg

tbm2.jpg

She's in four and a half gallons of Ocean Forrest Soil, fortified with four tablespoons of Marine Quisine, three tablespoons mycorrhizae, and two teaspoons Epsom Salts, all in a five gallon cloth pot. I've been watering with RO water Ph'd at 6.5, and with 4 tablespoons Big Bloom, and a couple teaspoons B-52 per gallon.

Lighting is a 300W GalaxyHydro LED main light, and four 4W LED bulbs hanging at the four corners ...

Some pics of my tent and stuff ...

The tent... it's a 36'x36'x76' Apollo. Around $100 on Amazon (I love this tent)
tbm12.jpg

Lights at plant level ... All LED ... 300W, 11 band GalaxyHydro with a couple UVa LEDs, and four 4W bulbs
tbm11.jpg

Lights, fan & Co2 tube, etc .. The tube from the red neck Co2 generator is taped to the fan, which blows into the plant on each oscillation cycle ...
tbm10.jpg

Scrubber, UVb florescent, clutter at the tent ceiling .. A 4' Phresh charcoal scubber that works great, a UVb reptile light from Reptisun, also various rope-ratchets and electrical kluge
scubber.jpg

Red neck Co2 contraption ... Two 1/2 gallon jars, each loaded with 1 box of sugar, 2 tbsp baking yeast, a 1sp of baking soda, and water ...
co222.jpg

co216.jpg

Air intake .. I can switch between drawing from outside when it's warm/cool enough, or mix the two for maintaining temperature in the tent .. with Phresh intake filter ...
roomintake.jpg

Air exhaust switch box. I can exhaust directly outside, or return the warm exhaust back into the room to help heat the room.. notice the 4' 100CFM exhaust fan ..
transferbox2.jpg

So that's my set up ... It just takes up a corner of the office (man cave), and the plants seem to thrive in there.

Day 29 & 30 update

Yesterday was day 29. She is in pre-flower, establishing bud sites, and growing. Turned the UVb light on, and lowered it to the same level as the main light. Still giving her Co2 for maybe another week.

Also started flower nutes. Watered her with 1gallon RO water, with 3.4ml Grow Big, 3.4ml Tiger Bloom, 6.8ml of Big Bloom, 1tsp Bud Candy, 1tsp Carbo Load, 1/4tsp Open Seseme, and 1/4tsp Beasty Blooms, Ph 6.3 ..

I'm trying out this little package of Fox Farm nutes that I discovered on Amazon. Some enterprising soul has measured out basic nutrients for one grow cycle and then put them in convenient bottles and packs, and included a grow chart for each week. ... They have a set for the entire grow, or just flower. I got the flower nutrient set for ~$19. Looks like a convenient way to feed, as well as being a good way for a beginning grower to get a feel for how to feed their plant. Also, kind of a handy way for a grower with a little more experience to get a combo of nutrients without breaking the piggy bank ... I'm supplementing that pack with some Bud Candy, and Carbo Load (from Advanced nutrients) ...

In the tent ..
tbm29c.jpg

brought her out for pictures ..
tbmd29d.jpg

Under her canopy ..
tbmd29f.jpg

Away from the LEDs. Top view. Her main cola site is prominent. She has about ten top cola sites. When I put her back in the tent I did some LST on those big fan leaves. So the other flower sites could get better light and get the lower flowers some light from above ..
tbm29b.jpg

tbm29b.jpg

She's growing .. Almost 8 inches tall now ..
tbmd29e.jpg

Re: Day 29 & 30 update

Well, I posted a picture of the nutes I'm using ... Trying to help out new growers with a cheaper alternative. This stuff was nothing I have anything to do with, and was merely trying to help ...

Too bad that's frowned upon by management ... good bye

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom