Time to ask the pros!

Should I be worried?

IMGP0051.jpg

Snapshot_2009-03-24_01-51-56.jpg

He is currently running with 160w fluros, in combination 72,000k. They are simple aquatic lamps.

HUH? At first I thought you'd mis-typed your lumen number. But... Did you add up the color temperatures of all of your bulbs? It doesn't work like that lol.

He is concerned with his lighting, it is the only thing that is not upgradable.

Have you considered laying your plants down (training them horizontally as low as possible) so that you can place your tubes an inch or so over them and get all the light to all of the plant? 160 watts if 4-foot floros would probably be adequate for a 1' x 4' canopy but have minimal penetration - Scrog was "created" originally to work with them (but I think in a 2x4 foot plane with 320 watts, four bulbs/foot).

The sex of the plant is not determinable. Maybe the smell that dominates his basement tells something?

Sorry, that only works with people lmfao (EEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!):ganjamon:

I always thought talking in the 3rd person was funny but seeing it in writing is hilarious. :ganjamon:

It was the first-person slipups that got me chuckling - and the jumping from metric measurements to imperial ones.

Refer to my 1st post, it wasn't even flawless. He is currently in week five of my adventure"

Oh, you caught that lol.

no sex yet.

literally and flowery

My condolances. Perhaps if you tried being less flowery lol.

Begining of day 8, no sex.

I had a dry spell like that once, but I was married at the time.

:nicethread:

2nd your motion fer sure.

Big fat Indica bitch maybe. Might be best to cut back to the fourth node and clone the top to get sexed. A few of the side branch tops could be saved for possible mothers.

I always like to save enough to preserve the strain just in case. I've lost a few over the decades that I'll snivel about once in a while.

You have to look rather closely, my camera was running out of batteries

But do you see what I see?

I blew the picture up with Paint Shop Pro and it sure doesn't look like a definite female to me.

Those fuzzy hairs look just like fuzzy hairs and not connected to a female bract.

IMO sex is indeterminate from that picture. If you see bulges with white hairs, that's a girl. If you see bulges that look like bananas in a rubber. Thems your boys.

Hope that helped.

I have made some progress since my last post.

Strain : Bagseed
Plants : 1
Stage : Day 13 Flower
Indoor
Soil : Organic miracle grow
Mixture : 9lb Miracle grow, 2lb peet moss, .25tbs bone meal
Lights : 250w HPS
Temp : 82-90f
Watering : 3 days
Room : 3x3x5

Images as follows :

Female

girl.jpg

Original top cola flower

nu88.jpg

My view onto her

IMGP0067.jpg

Top canopy view, 16 thick bud sites as she stands

canopy4.jpg

That is the progress i've made.

It's bagseed so I don't know what it will be, any ideas on strain or breed?

Thanks for checking in.

I have made some progress since my last post.

It's bagseed so I don't know what it will be, any ideas on strain or breed?

Thanks for checking in.

They definitely look like girls now. As to the strain that's anyone's guess. I would guess that from the looks of those leaves they leaned a bit toward the Indica side of the mix. With any luck you'll need some support for the buds in a few weeks.

Looking pretty nice so far.

Back
Top Bottom