Time to change the way we grade our herb

What is your opinion on a rating scale for your weed?

• I am in favor, I will pass on this idea.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Piss off, that's stupid as all hell.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • You smoke way too much herb to come up with this sort of thing.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Screw this...I am moving to Amsterdam.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegesbruen

I am getting kind of sick of getting mids, as an excuse for "chronic". And "hydro" that has never seen a hydroponics system. We need to come up with a better form of grading pot, than by just 3 terms. Reg's, Mid's, and Chronic. I know there is hydroponic bud in there too..but that just reffers to the medium in which it was raised.
Like alcohol, we need a system to rate our herb. But instead of having something that is 150proof...we should just stick to a 1-11 scale. 11 being the best...and having it be the elusive cannabis cup winner...and all of it's variants int he past half decade. I think this would just solve a lot of problems with people. Because I know everyone on here, has been misled a few times. And when it's 50...sometimes even higher for an eighth...we should know what we are getting. So...someone please pass this info along..maybe it can help.

I love smoking reg's, because I can smoke all day and not care....I like smoking chronic all day because I won't remember it. I like smoking Med Grade, for my neck pain. But I hate fucking mids! Too overpriced, never the quality I expect...and always such small buds! I want a nug the size of my face~!

I'm fine with the way we have it now.

If you know your weed, you know what you're getting into.

1-11 is a little much, I'd say.

and in my area, mids are never overpriced, under priced if anything and they're usually pretty top grade, for what you're paying for.

I know people who insist they're smoking 'real hydro'.

Looks just like some dank/mids I've gotten.

So what should we call it besides regs, dank, and mids? Is this going to lead to us saying shit like "Hey man, I got an 1/8th of some 8 man, this shit will kick your ass." :laughtwo:

There's 2 types of weed here, shwag (which goes for mids too, because the shwag around here is pretty damn nice) and dank. If it's super sticky, we simply say, "it's dank" There are so many terms for different kinds of bud, the people I know, including me have dumbed it down to a couple terms.:allgood:

im fine with the three terms:

shwag
mids
KB or kind bud

I like how it is now. The thing I see is that its really hard to have a gradeing scale at all without some kind of quality control. If the government grew everything and it was sold in stores then a scale would be great. With all these different people growing different ways it doesn't work very well. To many varibles in the system.

Where i live the best bud costs just as much as the worst and sometimes you get more than you paid for, Depends on how generous the person feels.

10$/Gram 240$/32g Oz

Back
Top Bottom