Times a wasting

So, is this how this works.. Tracking says delivered at mail box at 01:28pm today and there's nothing in my mail box.. I'm completely at a loss.. Is this how it goes.. Have they been confiscated and this is the FU the post office gives you, marking it delivered.. I don't have 175$$ to just piss away.. I gotta go for a minute before I start cursing everyone and everything..
Trying to calm myself.. Crop King put me on chill.. Many thanks.. The turnover seemed way, way, too fast for the post office.. Arrived sorted in the Ham last night/this morning 01:30am. more or less.. Supposedly delivered at my mail box on the burbs less than twelve hours later.. We're thinking, hoping, it was marked as delivered when it was put on the truck.. Here's hoping.. laters

Trying to calm myself.. Crop King put me on chill.. Many thanks.. The turnover seemed way, way, too fast for the post office.. Arrived sorted in the Ham last night/this morning 01:30am. more or less.. Supposedly delivered at my mail box on the burbs less than twelve hours later.. We're thinking, hoping, it was marked as delivered when it was put on the truck.. Here's hoping.. laters
Woo~Hoo!! Guess what?? Yeah, issue resolved.. Not the post.. Not the seed company.. Not pending.. Concerned friend saw the mail box not closed properly, it was raining, he was afraid people had seen the package in the box, Blah blah blah sleep, blah blah panic.. Rejoicing.. `much love to crop king & all y'all..

You gonna have a few males. Dont you wanna full space in flower??

I veg on a bench then go into flower into larger pots that way I can cull the males.

I always have extras I know about the space challenge. fer sure.

But GG if you get a nice female they can get big I like 4 big ladies in a 5x5 can even fit a 5th plant in there in the middle ... squeeze em in there. I'm running 6 in another 5x5 but smaller pots and will flip them sooner so I dont get monsters.

5x5 is a good size for indoors.
Hehe.. Used too piss people off' back in the day, sexing their plants while they were still early on in the veg. stage.. Excited idiots would get mad at being told they were tending a male plant.. I'm in no rush whatsoever.. Prolly gunna set up a lil hydro setup for the hard to reach area and play with that a bit. Put my 13/18gal totes on floats make them easier to move around.. Do' do de do do~ Look there comes another one, just like the other one.. Another bad~ass another troublemaker.. Bet he got a motor bike!! What~do?? Y'all think.. Bet if we be good...... Okay I'll stop.. laters

Woo~Hoo!! Guess what?? Yeah, issue resolved.. Not the post.. Not the seed company.. Not pending.. Concerned friend saw the mail box not closed properly, it was raining, he was afraid people had seen the package in the box, Blah blah blah sleep, blah blah panic.. Rejoicing.. `much love to crop king & all y'all..
I got sprouts.. Well, cracked seeds showing tips anyway.. You wanna know what else.. I didn't follow the directions.. Never do.. Hahaha Hehehe!!! Tap water!!! Okay I treated it, and airyated it.. And it had been sitting around for days in the jug it was in.. Good stuff.. And I used (3) crappy napkins instead of (2) thick paper towels.. I'm a rebel like that.. Oh' and I covered my plate with a frisbee, like you do..

That was my thought initially but.. Keeping more than one strain going/running at a time would require way too much veg space and I'm never going to be able to run more than about (4) at a time.. Even setting out/rotating every 28/35 days depending on the schedule.. untenable.. Four finishing and four half way there would be tight.. Oh... Soil, for now.. It's what I know.. :new plan; start (4).. Two G-glue, one N-lights, one Hays-X.. Collect some pollen, run whatever shows (f) thru a couple of sessions, make some seeds.. Can't wait to see what comes from back lashing of the GorilaGlue & thr HaysXtreme..

I'm running a Mars 1000w variable (HPS)/MH in the flower room.. Have a serious hot spot/death zone caused by the reflector of you dare burn it @ full tilt.. Running it @ 750w currently.. Couple of small nice LED grow bulbs, helical fluorescents and daylight LED's in several combinations for cloning and veg.. Deluxe indoor container mix w/o fert or H2o aids.. I cut the soil with Vermiculite and Perlite; about 75/25~60/40 on the ratio w/the small # being made up of equal parts V&P.. 60/40 cuttings/sprouts, 75/25 veg pots/flower pots.. I know what I want it to feel like mixing/dry.. 5 gallon buckets & 13/18gal totes, the totes get two or more plants..

I'm running a Mars 1000w variable (HPS)/MH in the flower room.. Have a serious hot spot/death zone caused by the reflector of you dare burn it @ full tilt.. Running it @ 750w currently.. Couple of small nice LED grow bulbs, helical fluorescents and daylight LED's in several combinations for cloning and veg.. Deluxe indoor container mix w/o fert or H2o aids.. I cut the soil with Vermiculite and Perlite; about 75/25~60/40 on the ratio w/the small # being made up of equal parts V&P.. 60/40 cuttings/sprouts, 75/25 veg pots/flower pots.. I know what I want it to feel like mixing/dry.. 5 gallon buckets & 13/18gal totes, the totes get two or more plants..
Vermiculite will hold a bit more water than perlite, just be aware of that. Also, multiple plants in the same pot is rough unless you are planning to keep them very small, and if that's your plan, why not just keep them in separate pots ?

Vermiculite will hold a bit more water than perlite, just be aware of that. Also, multiple plants in the same pot is rough unless you are planning to keep them very small, and if that's your plan, why not just keep them in separate pots ?

Kind'a funny you would mention this as I am/was very dissapointed with the Vermiculite after I purchased it and the way my soil has acted since.. 30 years ago all the vermiculite I used was a fine grain/flake type material and I used more to get the right weight/feel to my mix.. Now, all I have found is "granulated" It stacks different, holds water much different.. Might explain why my mix seems heavy.. Many thanks.. Oh, and as for the totes w/multiple plants.. That's (2) almost laid down flat to the >ground bypassing each other.. Think yin-yang bypassing each other in the tote.. Remove a few sucker limbs that conflict w/each other early on.. The tips and branches turn up and the top doesn't shade the plant.. If you get it really close to level, the top cola will lose it's stancher and something lower in the plant will top out.. I'll post some pics next run.. It'll be a while.. laters

Kind'a funny you would mention this as I am/was very dissapointed with the Vermiculite after I purchased it and the way my soil has acted since.. 30 years ago all the vermiculite I used was a fine grain/flake type material and I used more to get the right weight/feel to my mix.. Now, all I have found is "granulated" It stacks different, holds water much different.. Might explain why my mix seems heavy.. Many thanks.. Oh, and as for the totes w/multiple plants.. That's (2) almost laid down flat to the >ground bypassing each other.. Think yin-yang bypassing each other in the tote.. Remove a few sucker limbs that conflict w/each other early on.. The tips and branches turn up and the top doesn't shade the plant.. If you get it really close to level, the top cola will lose it's stancher and something lower in the plant will top out.. I'll post some pics next run.. It'll be a while.. laters
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to see it in action. :green_heart:

You gonna have a few males. Dont you wanna full space in flower??

I veg on a bench then go into flower into larger pots that way I can cull the males.

I always have extras I know about the space challenge. fer sure.

But GG if you get a nice female they can get big I like 4 big ladies in a 5x5 can even fit a 5th plant in there in the middle ... squeeze em in there. I'm running 6 in another 5x5 but smaller pots and will flip them sooner so I dont get monsters.

5x5 is a good size for indoors.
Keep reading and re-reading your comment.. I was in love with the space when I started, even turned the door swing around and mounted it to open into the adjoining room.. Doors still in the corner of the room though, starts fighting you right there.. Reflector has a serious hot spot/death zone even at ceiling height if you bump up to full power.. And to top it off, I've still got dark corners when the rooms in full bloom..

I got sprouts.. Well, cracked seeds showing tips anyway.. You wanna know what else.. I didn't follow the directions.. Never do.. Hahaha Hehehe!!! Tap water!!! Okay I treated it, and airyated it.. And it had been sitting around for days in the jug it was in.. Good stuff.. And I used (3) crappy napkins instead of (2) thick paper towels.. I'm a rebel like that.. Oh' and I covered my plate with a frisbee, like you do..
Gre-eeen~ green green green~ When I popped seeds' The other day~
That I went four for four~ My own damn way' And Ive got Greeeen Today!!!

Gre-eeen~ green green green~ When I popped seeds' The other day~
That I went four for four~ My own damn way' And Ive got Greeeen Today!!!
Four hours.. That's how long it takes for things to go sideways.. Removed the ragged plastic covering that let the sprouts exists in the veg. area to walk to the next room to get the new covering.. Kid was awake, asked for hugs and breakfast.. Four hours later find the new cover for the seedling in my pocket.. Fan had thrashed them and dehydrated them to nothing.. One might survive.. All over replacing a ragged piece if plastic for a nice one.. I'mma hit a bowl and give this my last consideration.. Heck poop darn.. lathers

Four hours.. That's how long it takes for things to go sideways.. Removed the ragged plastic covering that let the sprouts exists in the veg. area to walk to the next room to get the new covering.. Kid was awake, asked for hugs and breakfast.. Four hours later find the new cover for the seedling in my pocket.. Fan had thrashed them and dehydrated them to nothing.. One might survive.. All over replacing a ragged piece if plastic for a nice one.. I'mma hit a bowl and give this my last consideration.. Heck poop darn.. lathers
Aww :( /hugs

So much for happy ending.

So much for happy ending.
it's all good.. Already put it behind me and started over.. Now that I'm considering how they went out I think I might have mindlessly sprayed them with a cleaning solution.. Never lost a whole set before.. Got given some PeanutButterPunch & a different source GorillaGlue to replace/add to them.. laters

it's all good.. Already put it behind me and started over.. Now that I'm considering how they went out I think I might have mindlessly sprayed them with a cleaning solution.. Never lost a whole set before.. Got given some PeanutButterPunch & a different source GorillaGlue to replace/add to them.. laters
Sweet, that sounds tasty. Look forward to watching those grow. Been lurking for months and less than week from harvest using what I've learned from reading this and a couple other sites. It's so surreal how helpful you all are and it's much appreciated.
#rambleon

Back
Top Bottom