Tincture vs. Oil

ReikiHealer

Hi, if using for health issues, any feedback as to the benefits from either oil use or tincture use. Looks easier to me to make tincture as opposed to making the oil, but is it as effective? I'm a brain tumor patient, though had most of it surgically removed. Have dealt with chronic headaches, facial paralysis, blurred vision, glaucoma, chronic injuries between knees and back, pcos...
Would love to hear some feedback before I get started.

Really it's going to be personal preference, IMO.

I've tried tincture and it usually isn't very tasty, plus you need a good amount to feel effects. With oils you can get good taste as well as major effects, quickly without using much of it.

I recently tried tincture for the first time as an attempt to try something new, What I found is it completely depends on your tolerance. I have smoke smoked 2-3 grams daily for the last 2 years. I stated the tinc drops slow with half dose, felt nothing, then full dose, felt nothing, then lastly, 4.5 times max recommended dosage, still felt nothing.

But with oil, my personal drug of choice, with one dab, you are instantly medicated, no mater your tolerance. The only down side with oil, sometimes it can be rough causing coughing.

It is hard to make a quality tincture... Obviously oil will be slightly more potent, as it is essentially tincture with less impurities and totally evaporated away (the solvent)... However, if you are just drinking the tincture (which many do, and is a fucking waste)... Yea, its weak and you will need a lot.

I smoke and vape a lot... Well over six times a day... But my tinctures are long lasting, and dosage is around 1ml... The trick is tinctures are sublingual. The effect is more comparable to edibles.. lasts less time than edibles, still a lot longer than smoking lasts.. takes about 3-5 min to kick in.

If your a medical user, tincture is amazing (maybe condition depending)... If your just a recreational stoner? Prolly wont be your favorite.

Back
Top Bottom