Tipping a plant?

fakirr

I found a good guide online that had pictures of where to cut to tip a Cannabis plant. For the life of me i can't find this again... So my plants are in there 4th week and its time to tip them to grow two top branches instead of one...

Can anyone provide pictures of where to cut?

You mean topping correct, I would suggest you try some lst, you get better results and you don't have to cut healthy functioning parts off of your plant.

I'm LST ing one of my plants, Leaf bending the other and am going to top one to see how they all differ in yields. the LST one is losing alot of lower leaves due to lack of light near the soil. the leaf bent one is showing the best results so far (3.5 weeks through veg with a mistake of 3 days 12-12 that happened two days ago, so basically they went to flower because i flicked on my timer by accident and i've since put them back into re-veg on Wednesday.)

just top it wherever you want, I usually top below the main shoot, right above the next budding spot.

I top ALL of my plants, I heard that topping is strain dependent, but I haven't come across a strain yet that doesn't do better when topping it. People on here swear by LST, but I disagree, LST is a pain in the neck, and I have never had better results than just simply topping them.

just a quick reply, but ya betta topping a plant in the veg state, than once its flowerin. ive done it myself but its not as effective and takes alot longer to recover, remember its only gettin 12 hrs of sun compared to 18 and above whilst veggin.

sayin that it shouldnt damage or fuck up ya grow, nd no need to worry about it if already done. i take cuttins alot nd this happens to me sometimews, the cuttin takes but starts flowerin immediatley, so it takes a few weeks for it to stop flowerin nd start growin. as i like a 20 inch seedlin b4 i flower it. its all to do with timing..lol hope this helps ya :p

Back
Top Bottom