Tips for botanium?

Kestral

I've started growing in a botanium hydro setup, and I'm curious how others have approached it.

I got the seed to sprout and have a nice little stem coming up. However, the entire plant seems a bit floppy and there is some yellowing and burnt tips.

FWIW, I first tried 5 drops of the botanium nutrient in the 1 liter reservoir, but I saw someone else recommend 3 per 1.5 liters so I swapped out the reservoir and am now trying 2 drops in 1 liter. So, nutrient burn may have been a problem...

This little guy is outside, nice and bright. Too bright?

I am worried about the botanium being too small, but my understanding is that hydroponics fixes that... or so I hope.

FWIW, other plants in this yard do fine, but this is the only hydroponic.

Suggestions welcome!

-j

20210503_143956[1].jpg

I've started growing in a botanium hydro setup, and I'm curious how others have approached it.

I got the seed to sprout and have a nice little stem coming up. However, the entire plant seems a bit floppy and there is some yellowing and burnt tips.

FWIW, I first tried 5 drops of the botanium nutrient in the 1 liter reservoir, but I saw someone else recommend 3 per 1.5 liters so I swapped out the reservoir and am now trying 2 drops in 1 liter. So, nutrient burn may have been a problem...

This little guy is outside, nice and bright. Too bright?

I am worried about the botanium being too small, but my understanding is that hydroponics fixes that... or so I hope.

FWIW, other plants in this yard do fine, but this is the only hydroponic.

Suggestions welcome!

-j

20210503_143956[1].jpg
Hello @Kestral Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Are you aerating the feed water.
She looks more hungry than burnt.
I'd try using the feed schedule that comes with your nutrients see if she picks back up.
Bill

Most places I’ve read don’t recommend the usual fertilizers and nutrients. You need something more cannabis-focused. Also, check ph levels. And definitely aeration.

Most places I’ve read don’t recommend the usual fertilizers and nutrients. You need something more cannabis-focused. Also, check ph levels. And definitely aeration.
Hey David welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link.

Hope your having a great day.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom