Leaves getting curly up and brown every single time on Wilma System - RQS - Triple-G

somename

Hey guys, Its been a long time since I turn to you to get some help.

I've been growing for two years now on hydroponics using the Wilma system and I confess that with this same issue happening over and over again in every cycle I'm about to give up hydroponics...

My setup:
I have a room with a portable air conditioner in it, and I bought a dehumidifier for the inside of the grow tent. I have also a under pump so my water is always moving and I toss an air pump as well in the reservoir.

Two fans on the ground. My monkey fans broken so I need to replace them.
I have an inline intake and an exhaust fan.
My light is a lumatek zeus 460w for a 1.2 meters tent.
The Wilma is the 4 pots of 11 liters and reservoir of 50L
Osmosis reverse water

Now that the plants have grown fast the tops are very close to the lights. I tried to remedy this with LST, but it turned to a point where I can't do much anymore.

the temperature floats around 25 degrees and 20 degrees and the humidity floats around 60% - 50%

I'm using the Advanced Nutrients ph perfect and I'm using the following:
- Sensi Bloom A+B - 160ML
- Voodoo Juice - 80ML
- BigBud- 80ML
- B-52- 80ML
- Overdrive- 80ML
- Piranha- 80ML
- BudCandy- 80ML
- Tarantula- 80ML
- Tasty Terpenes (Nirvana)- 80ML
- Sensizym- 80ML
- Flawless Finish
- SensiCalMag- 80ML

I'm putting the amount for 40L of reservoir

Now the plants just completed their 4th week of flowering

When mixing a new reservoir (weekly):
I first add the cal-mag, but I don't wait for adding the A+B and the rest of the nuts. I just go one after another, but I always give at least 1 hour until the plants can be fed. The underwater pump really does a great job on mixing all very quick.

When adding more water due to evaporation:
I always put half of the dosage of the amount of water I put in: so if I put 10 liters I would put 20ML of A+B and 10ML of calmat. But I don't feed the other nutrients on reservoir filling mostly because of the ferts price.

Enough talking, I will put some pictures of the plants. I am observing this same crispy leaves every time.

Hey guys, Its been a long time since I turn to you to get some help.

I've been growing for two years now on hydroponics using the Wilma system and I confess that with this same issue happening over and over again in every cycle I'm about to give up hydroponics...

My setup:
I have a room with a portable air conditioner in it, and I bought a dehumidifier for the inside of the grow tent. I have also a under pump so my water is always moving and I toss an air pump as well in the reservoir.

Two fans on the ground. My monkey fans broken so I need to replace them.
I have an inline intake and an exhaust fan.
My light is a lumatek zeus 460w for a 1.2 meters tent.
The Wilma is the 4 pots of 11 liters and reservoir of 50L
Osmosis reverse water

Now that the plants have grown fast the tops are very close to the lights. I tried to remedy this with LST, but it turned to a point where I can't do much anymore.

the temperature floats around 25 degrees and 20 degrees and the humidity floats around 60% - 50%

I'm using the Advanced Nutrients ph perfect and I'm using the following:
- Sensi Bloom A+B - 160ML
- Voodoo Juice - 80ML
- BigBud- 80ML
- B-52- 80ML
- Overdrive- 80ML
- Piranha- 80ML
- BudCandy- 80ML
- Tarantula- 80ML
- Tasty Terpenes (Nirvana)- 80ML
- Sensizym- 80ML
- Flawless Finish
- SensiCalMag- 80ML

I'm putting the amount for 40L of reservoir

Now the plants just completed their 4th week of flowering

When mixing a new reservoir (weekly):
I first add the cal-mag, but I don't wait for adding the A+B and the rest of the nuts. I just go one after another, but I always give at least 1 hour until the plants can be fed. The underwater pump really does a great job on mixing all very quick.

When adding more water due to evaporation:
I always put half of the dosage of the amount of water I put in: so if I put 10 liters I would put 20ML of A+B and 10ML of calmat. But I don't feed the other nutrients on reservoir filling mostly because of the ferts price.

Enough talking, I will put some pictures of the plants. I am observing this same crispy leaves every time.

IMG_7116.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7099.jpeg

IMG_7098.jpeg

IMG_7097.jpeg

That's a heck of a lot of stuff in your concoction so who knows
Did I read that right - you're adding Flawless Finish to the mix as well?
Try just A/B + CaMg in a fresh res for a week

The leaf damage is likely Potassium lockout or hot dry air - possibly a bit of both
Good luck, looks like a decent harvest anyway

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

That's a heck of a lot of stuff in your concoction so who knows
Did I read that right - you're adding Flawless Finish to the mix as well?
Try just A/B + CaMg in a fresh res for a week

The leaf damage is likely Potassium lockout or hot dry air - possibly a bit of both
Good luck, looks like a decent harvest anyway

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Hey, Roy. Thanks for your response!

No, I’m not using the flawless finish yet. I put it there just to show it is part of the ferts set for this cycle.

You mentioned hot dry air and my dehumidifier releases hot air very often. I point it to the tent walls but yeah it is there!

Today I’m gonna mix another solution and I will try what you said. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom