Tips of leaves on new growth (top) is turning white

Auto

My plants are 43 days old, I have 4 in a 4x4 area with 150hps and 2x100watt cfl also on my two auto widows which are coming along nice, all soil, no hydro. As far as the other two go, one looks indica other sativa(free seeds from .nl). I mixed bloom nute in soil in beginning but was prob a quarter of what was called for, so all 4 plants have had no nutes besides that, ph is good, going to test it again after a flush before I start flowering the two unknowns. The plants are sooo green and strong and bushy, this is my first grow so if they do die I want to know that I did everything i could :) my two auto widows have flowers about two inches long right now and are thick and white, I don't know what else to say, just ask if there is sumthing I left out, thanks. The leaves are turning white at the tips of the new growth, prob the top two or three branches, no other plants are doing it and they all came from the same soil..?

Re: tips of leaves on new growth(top) is turning white

like. leaf bleaching, or.. how do you mean? can you post a pic?

Re: tips of leaves on new growth(top) is turning white

I have a simular problem, the new growth that is coming in at the canopy is white. Its showing enought to see that each leaf will have 6 blades. Recent problem was nute burn/lights where to close. At the time I was using 11 CFLs 23w=100 each bulb was 1600 lumens so that's 17600 lumens total. I flushed it twice already and then it bounced back but the new growth is white, can someone give me input?

Back
Top Bottom