To early to flower?

here's one of my clone's after 3 days they don't look good. they dont look dead but they look
clone17.jpg

no i cut the new stem coming from the v.. dont know the right word 4 it.. lol the plant i cut it off was a small female plant.

from what i understand is u cut at a 45 the put in water then dip it in some rootone and plant.. lol if they dont take off in a week i'll try again.. lol practice make perfect.. lol i'm just glad i have some females.. the one big plant i have has 1 ball on it.. do i have some time to flower somemore to make sure? or just get it out of there?

after you have cut your clones hold the stems under water and recut them to avoid an air bubble to get trapped inside then dip them in your root solution and place them in your presaturated grow pellets or whatever you're using. As far as your current clones just keep them wet and warm w/plenty of light and cross your fingers. Did you clip these clones after they had allready started flowering?

That plant with balls is only going to get more dangerous you might as well get him out of there

no but it's harder for them to survive and switch back to veg state and it stunts bud growth of the mother plant. If you do it I would take the lower branches and do it soon so you don't disturb the main cola

it's benn 5 days in flowering. do u think it will hurt to cut a few tomarrow? i dont want to mess up what i have now 4 females. i was just trying to clone to see if i could do it.. lol but it aint that important if they dont take off. least i can say i tried.. lol

no i have'nt cut any of the female's in the grow room i took my 1 female out n vegg in put it under 24hr of light.. but i cut 3 off of 1 female thats still in vegging..

Back
Top Bottom