to grind or not to grind

girlnextdoor

that is the question.

when putting mj in a vaporizor. the guy at the bong shop said to grind it, but the instructions said not to grind it. for those of you that have a vaporizor, what do you do?

yup, the smaller the herb the more sufrace area will be able to be vaporized.
what kind of vap did you get?

Grind it. People always think putting a full bud will get you more lit. You can't get good hits from a bud crammed in a bowl.

WAKE AND BAKE:bongrip:ive found grinding right before you smoke also releases the flavors and smells, kind of like fresh ground coffee! makes for a nicer smoke. Anyone find if you grind some in your tray or whatever you use and dont finish it then, then next day its lost a little something? I always grind just before

thaks guys! is called a digi-vapor. its just a simple tan box that displays the temperature and has buttons to increase,decrease temp, and set the temp.

it goes a little above 300. what temperature should i have it on?

i have found on box vapes that 210 is a good temp but it varys on the weed you are smoking. play around with it but dont go to high cause u could fuck up your tube. but u can find what tastes the best to you, and rember you arnt smoking it your vaping it, there shouldent be alot of smoke coming off of your nugs

I usually grind it, but not too fine. I also mix the contents as I vape to break up the larger chunks. In addition, keep your whips clean! A clean whip is alot more effective then one that is clogged with resin, espescially when the screen is dirty enough to restrict airflow.

Keep in mind that even though your vape may have a digital display it does not have any sort of device to monitor the actual temperature of the heating element. Therefore, "300" and "210" are more like different levels or power settings rather then being an actual reflection of the temperature the unit is running at. :peace:

i was just saying that, that was were i have had the best results on several vapes. im not saying its an accurate tempature reading. who cares about the actual temp as long as your not roasting your nugs your fine, and going any higher on the sclae would brown and smoke the nugget and 210 was the prefect spot to just vape the trichs and barley touch any of the bud. and to answer the actual question on the thread which i forgot to do last time grind till your hand falls off. more surface area the better,plus using your hands is fine and all but you do lose and or squash trichromes when you pack a bowl with your hands. grinders keep it pretty and if its a decent grinder it will colect keif for you

Back
Top Bottom