To my Ebb and Grow brother's

HollanderCA

Ive got a few questions im getting my ebb and grow tommrow guys, and am trying to figure out a few things. So here's what i need, the spot im using is close to 5ft x 5ft with a height of 7ft ill be using a 1000w HID MH for veg and hps for bloom....My system comes with 12 pots i feal like i have the adequate space and right conditions i just have no idea really the size i should shoot for with my given space..? or how much water ima probley need in my rez each week...thats a hard estimate to ask for i guess just a ball park would be great? Im going to be growing some GDP most likely anyone got any tips on flood cycles and what not.?...............Thanks Hollander

from my research on these units, Id say flood it for 15 min about 6 times a day. Now i dont use an ebb and grow system, but Im going to add it later after a couple harvests from my Aero/NFT setup. Kinda want to know which one will yield best. Gonna be hard to beat my current setup. lol.. But I really like how the E & G system works, But that should give you a good start point, and just remember, Your girls will tell you what they want, You just need to give a little time each day, theyll let you know whats up. Ive found that even with hydro its still kinda tough to kill these things. Other than plain neglect.. lol. We even ran a single plant to the point we thought it was totally dead & a simple res change with straight water and she bounced right back. We did it so we'd know what signs they give us when theyre going downhill. Now my current grow is damn near outta control. But in a good way, Looks like were gonna atleast double our yield from what we projected. Partially due to the new nutes were using, & just a little TLC daily.
Ill let everyone know how the yield is with this setup soon, Weve got about 4 more weeks till harvest and the buds are already 3 times bigger than the last grow. Let us know how your ebb & grow comes out.

in that space I would use just 6 pots. veg them to 12"
flood 6-8 times a day for 15 mins...evenly spaced...light or dark
change the water weekly
put a powerhead in the resovoir and a decent air stone.
since your only using 6 pots you can use 1/2 the res capacity and save some nutes.

Well with soil I just did 12 G-13 in a 4ft x 5ft space doing a sea of green method an the harvest was way more than I thought it'd be. So I feel with proper pruning or cropping an training them to do what you want you can do way more than you'd think in a small space without sacrificing yeild or quality as long as you give them plenty of TLC an keep up on your nutes an flushings. I also have done lots of practice an reading to get to this point. But good luck!
PS I also use clones for a much faster veg cycle an hieght control since you can flower them at a smaller height.

Hey pit on the powerhead what GPH should i be shooting for?

260 GPH or bigger..they are like 15 bucks each...buy 3...keep them for backups, you can use them in the CAP system..they will fill and drain faster

i got all 12 pots in my 5x5 area + 1 in dirt gonna be nuts.. the ph is starting to piss me off though keeps creeping up on me and i washed the hydroton thoroughly but guess i will change the res if it doesn`t stop soon. the reservoir starting to smell a bit also..

will put up my journal here in less than a week..

wanna make sure they wont die & they perk up before i do .lool

Back
Top Bottom