Tomorrow begins the construction of my first grow box. Need advice on my dimensions.

Gaff

Tomorrow I intend on beginning to customise a locker I have at home.

These are the dimensions: (H) 29.9 in x (W) 15.7 in x (D) 18.9 in

Using LST and growing an auto-flowering mostly indica strain and allowing space for fans, fan light traps and CFLs themselves, do you guys reckon I could get two plants in that space?

Really appreciate any advice ASAP as I need to start building in 8 or 9 hours time :cool:

Re: Tomorrow begins the construction of my first grow box. Need advice on my dimensio

With those extreme height limitations IMHO, I would reduce the height of the pot by using a flat plastic tray maybe 4" tall. You would have to stake the plant, but that would give you a few additional inches of growth.

Re: Tomorrow begins the construction of my first grow box. Need advice on my dimensio

Just want to second what others have said - definitely stick to one. That'll be really crowded even for the one. It'll fill all of your space and then some - I'd also go to 12/12 immediately in order to keep them as low as possible.

Good luck and happy growing!

Hi Gaff, :welcome: to 420,
There are lots of great achieving small/micro grows here, Im sure you will soon find the answers you need. I know you are going bigger than a micro but take a look at this pc grow...J4s2u0's 2nd Grow - PC Growbox and CFL's just goes to show what small spaces can do:goodluck:
:peacetwo:Bassplayer

Back
Top Bottom