Tonic water? and slow growth! help!

mmaman

Ok i'm in week 4 or 5 of flowering and the plant is real bushy and is got buds all over just not big ones i have it under 6 100 watt cfls,2 150 cfls, and 2 grow flos. i've been tryin the ghetto co2 which i dont think did anything then i heard to spray tonic water so i am any info on that? the leaves have a little sticky residue so i misted with some water it is like 3 1/2 feet tall and was in a foot tall pot and i picked it up and saw the roots comin out the bottom so i just replanted in a huge pot from lowes. i'm using a bloom booster that is 3-9-6 and i have another fert that is a plant food that i want to use but i dont want to burn them that number is 24-8-16. thanks for the info. i dont have a cam so no pics but thanks for the help! you guys are the shit!

hey mmaman, youre fertilizer is too high in nitrogen. Try to find something with less N and higher P & K. As for the tonic water... I've never used it, it wont hurt but I dont think it will do much. Your lighting is more than adequate...I understand you only have one plant? so over 900watts is fine. Do you have the lights all above it or do you have some mounted near the sides of it? What is the temperature of your room? I hope you have a fan on the plant to strengthen up the stem so the buds can get thicker. Do you know if youre growing an indica or a sativa? an indica would be nearing its maturity. a mix of both you have a bit of time for them to get bigger. and a pure sativa you would be pretty far from being done. How often do you water? You should figure out when they are about to wilt and water slightly before so they do not wilt. If you are doing everything right... the plants look healthy then you probably just have a higher ratio of sativa in the strain that you are growing. Anyway I hope this helps...

Its not one of the "shorty" kind indica i belive. its just bagseed from mids That fert is miracle grow lol i know everyone hates it! 4 lights are above 4 on one side and the 2 flos are verticle on the other side. the tiny buds just dont have a ton of sugar leaver or pistils like i see in everyones journals. i'm not comparin it to white widow or anything either. it smells real strong and the stem is thick as crap i've never had to stake it or anything. yea its got a fan on it and the room stays at 67-80 and hits 85 not to often (only when i forget to open the door when the fan and lights are on at the same time).like 40% of the pistils are turnin red. i'm goin to get a scope soon. thanks for the help bro i need it! merry xmas

Oh i messed up the watt numbers i gave are what thery are equal to. I just started a new thread about adding more light since nobody has posted on this one in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom