Whats Wrong?

its420time

Im a new grower and dont know much at all about growing other than planting the seeds in potting soil !!

Im not really sure how to post pics here, but if you can look at my "gallery" it might help. I have 3 girls that I started back in late May. The largest is about 2 feet tall, the other 2 are anywhere from a foot to about 8 inches. I know thats not right for plants this old. But 2 of them are already budding. One has several buds with the white hairs and Im not sure when to harvest. The other two are just now starting to bud. They have the white hairs, I guess you call that "flowering", but have not started to actually bud yet. They are all in 5 gallon pots and seem to have plenty of room. They are all outside on my back deck and get sun most all day. Im in Tennessee so its hot as hell here. I water them every other day. Why is there growth so slow??? And when should I start harvesting ?? I havent done anything to them except water every other day. They are in regular potting soil with just the nutrients that it offers. I dont feed them anything. Should I be feeding them ??? If so, what ??? Is it too late to start feeding???
Any help or suggestions are appreciated !!!:peace:

Re: Whats Wrong???

If you used potting soil with organic nutrients, they were all used up by the end of June.
Chem. nutes last longer, but it's time to add some high P nutrients something like 3-10-5 (organic).

The plants are ready for harvest when 75% of the bud hairs have changed color from clear/milky to red/brown/purple. When 50 % color change occurs, use water only until harvest.

Back
Top Bottom