Too humid!

walex123

Hi everyone, i really am i need of some good advice since im just running out of idea. i have a sealed room 6x4x8 into another room that is 11.5x10x8. i am running a 600w hps lamp in a cool tube wish as a carbon filter on 1 end and ducting all the way out to the fan wish is not inside the sealed room. the exhaust is simply goin in the bigger room and the intake draw its air right beside a window. the temp is ususally 25-27 celcius during day and around 22 at night. right now i only have 3 plants in there growin in soil. my main problem is humidity in order to keep humidity as low as i can my exhaust fan is constantly runnin. i even bought those moist remover dampdry or whatever and i just can't get the RH lower than 65% wish is freakin me out!!!
i would appreciate any kinna of advice as to how i can effectivly control the temp and humidity!! i live in a cold humid place :(
thanx

my exhaust fan is always on!! i would rather not buy a dehumidifier bcuz of money and electricity and heat. what i would really like to do is use the big room around the sealed one acting as a lung or filter room....

i have trouble getting my RH below 65% in the summer but never had any issues with mold or bugs. dehumidifier would be best,

i think you can burn sulfur if you do get mold.

you should keep the air circulating in the room over the plants i think that will help prevent mold

Back
Top Bottom