Top dressing for my ladies?

Bruceleaf

Hello everyone I'm new to soil so I have three ladies I'm getting ready to transition to 12/12 im using foxfarm ocean soil an tap water only so far the ladies look great. looking for any good suggestions on a top dressing booster for bloom that goes good with Fox Farm. Any tips would be helpful thank you.

Have not used it myself but Geoflora Organic Dry Mix seems to be getting a lot of play lately. There are 2 products, one for veg and another for flower since the NPK ratios are different. Spoon it on as top dress every 2 weeks and water in.

Now for the part about using it with FFOF need to ask resident expert @Emilya to weigh in

Hello everyone I'm new to soil so I have three ladies I'm getting ready to transition to 12/12 im using foxfarm ocean soil an tap water only so far the ladies look great. looking for any good suggestions on a top dressing booster for bloom that goes good with Fox Farm. Any tips would be helpful thank you.
Hi Bruce. You called what you need to use next a booster, and I want to rid you of that notion right away. FFOF is great soil, but it does NOT have the minerals and heavy load of other nutrients that your plants are going to need in bloom... you need a regular high performance nutrient program, and as @013 mentioned, @GeoFlora Nutrients fits the bill rather neatly. They are a sponsor here too, and I believe they offer a discount to members. It is good stuff and I have been using it exclusively for my last 3 grows and plan to continue using it. Geoflora will also work well with tap water and you wont have to worry about adjusting pH or any of that other nonsense. Geoflora is the easiest way to do an organic grow that there is... you won't regret it. If you go with just about any other nute program, plan on buying a pH meter as well as up and down adjusting chemicals, and spending more on filtered water.

Have not used it myself but Geoflora Organic Dry Mix seems to be getting a lot of play lately. There are 2 products, one for veg and another for flower since the NPK ratios are different. Spoon it on as top dress every 2 weeks and water in.

Now for the part about using it with FFOF need to ask resident expert @Emilya to weigh in
@013 thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom