topped, what's next ?

cbgb

hey 420 peeps, i have a number of successful grows under my belt but this is my first time topping a plant. the strain is highway man x tang tang regular seed. Highwayman is a crossbreed of William's Wonder and Tang Tang. William's Wonder is an indica-dominant hybrid with THC levels reaching 19%, while Tang Tang is a sativa-dominant hybrid with unknown THC content. 45 days in veg , 14'' high has a nice green color and looks very healthy !!.... i topped the main stalk above the 4 th node. the plant is becoming very "bushy" ..... i was concerned with lighting issues getting into this heavy canopy but was able to rig up lighting on the sides of the plant directed into the plant / canopy (does not show in photo provided) so , i guess my question's are do i need to do any special pruning , how long should i stay in veg. ? any input , suggestions or good info would be welcomed ..... thank you all in advance. :Namaste::thumb::thanks:
0d5af185-561d-4ea1-a0e1-a234cc7b4ddd.jpg

You might want to have the mods remove your other post. I would top at least 2 more times for 8 colas and remove all growth below the 4th node, especially those large fan leaves close to the soil. The plants look great so far. Peace

Back
Top Bottom