Total rookie looking for help

was going to get the white fabric stuff (cant remember its name) and give it a go. if nothing else, its a safe way to remove anything incriminating.

Yeah I have an extractor and an oscillating one to move the air around. The cupboard I'm growing in is in a spare room. So when the light comes on I open the cupboard door. It's the only way I could keep the temperature in the right range. It's not ideal but after cooking the first few attempts I had I didn't really have a choice and it seems to be going so much better this way

the air in the room gets stale and plants need fresh air during budding cycle so ducting the old air
outside and leaving a window or door slightly open will suck in fresh clean air automatically.

okay. not a problem. i can leave the door open more for circulation. this is the sort of thing i would never have known without this site

haha, well heres some more food for thought about training plants,
instead of bending the plants thru a net horizontally and risk snapping a branch or 2
--- train plants vertically up the walls of cupboard to allow more light to penetrate the bottom centre half of plant.

sure, letting the plants grow naturally is fine but will need staking when the buds get
top heavy because sometimes branches brake before the buds have ripened.

plant contact with walls no issues if walls are not hot, but if walls are hot and humidity is to high then its perfect for mold

prob safer with horizontal training then. although up the walls for the taller one and horizontal for the shorter sounds appealing.

how would i train it to go up the wall without it still suffering from being top heavy?

simply hang the net on some hooks at the top of cupboard and
if the net is supported at the top of the cupboard and the plant has gone thru
the supported net then topheavy buds will stay supported by net until harvest.

then @ harvet time unhook net and remove from plant carefully then re-use net if still ok

to keep net taunt add some hooks at bottom half of cupboard, about plant height or lower but eventually
plant collars will become heavy and weigh the net down

sounds good. thanks again for all the info. looks like i will be having a fun night tonight. better get some sleep with a busy night ahead, its 6.30 am here. so pretty late night, but well worth it. cheers

Back
Top Bottom