trainwreck 250w hps first time grow

markohay

rsz_mark_pics_103.jpg

Hey markohay, :welcome to 420Mag that is some plant there. My cousin came back from College out west and talked and talked and talked, about the Train Wreck and some other fine genetics he smoked. I finally got my beans and can't wait to harvest although they are not all even planted yet.
Did you have to keep short to contain the wreck from wrecking the room?
Do you tie 3-5 plants together bunching them up so as to controll and counter balance the heavy colas and buds from tipping over the plants or breaking off the stalks?
Any grow or smoke tips or tricks?

to be honest it was my first time so i take it as it was good luck

i just topped them and let them grow they didnt stretch as i had the light as close as i could without it being burnt then when i put it on flowering i used ionic bloom and boost keepin an eye on them everyday.
I didnt use a ph tester it was a very basic grow in my little closet

im am happy with my results as it was a good yield and a very heavy stone

i just topped them and let them grow they didnt stretch as i had the light as close as i could without it being burnt then when i put it on flowering i used ionic bloom and boost keepin an eye on them everyday.

YEAH!:passitleft:That is what I wanted to hear:goodjob::theband::tommy: +Rep

Congratulation on what sounds like a very successful harvest and great buzz. + reps to ya!

I love TW. It is one of my favorites over and over.

TW was a clone in NorCal but there are some seeds of it available now. I have had the smoke from seed and it was damn close to original clone.

Pos Reps
I always visit TW threads.

was a very basic grow in my little closet

That is the way I grow; in a little 2'X4' closet I can grow enough to keep me fully supplied with meds. Nice that Mother Nature shares her techniques with us so that we can bring light and love to our herb.

very nice plants it is amazing what you can get in a small closet with 250 watts, I am doing Kandy Kush right now which is a cross between og kush and train wreck at 56 days can't wait. Gardening is really addictive lol. Thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom