Transparent Rolling Papers

The main reason I like these papers, is you only taste the pot, not the paper. I did have a hard time keeping track of the joint since it's clear, so I used a crutch on the end. Rolls great in a rolling machine. I find it's too hard to roll the whole paper freehand for me. So I cut a little off the end to make it easier. For those who like to smoke joints, this is the kind of paper that makes a joint "wait for you".

If you roll a joint too tight, it's hard to smoke. Same with these.

If you roll a joint too loose, it runs. Same with these.

If you don't clean your pot good, it won't smoke evenly. Same with these.

And the moral of this story is...

That's amazing. I'm gonna' buy a pack and show it the smokeshop just down the street. Hopefully they'll pick some up. That place is awesome. Sell some pretty nice bowls for dirt cheap, too. Some bongs, hookah's. Nice bubblers. Not exactly a headshop, but more a regular smokeshop with pieces.

Anyways, gonna' have to pick myself up a pack or two.

:peace: Earth Child

I generally don't use normal papers. I roll Bible Joints mostly. They make me feel so reitchous, haha. I always read the passage out to my friends before we smoke it, too.

Probably not so healthy, considering the ink and all. But it works, and it makes me feel so cool. Everybody says they can taste the ink, but I can't.

You guys use Bible papers at all? They're so thin, it works great.

My dealer had some the other day when I stopped by to pick up. Some people there thought it made it taste shitty, to the point where they put the joint out. Others liked it and said there was no change in taste.

I would definately try this, I like the transparent idea. :p

Willette said:
My dealer had some the other day when I stopped by to pick up. Some people there thought it made it taste shitty, to the point where they put the joint out. Others liked it and said there was no change in taste.

I would definately try this, I like the transparent idea. :p

ya thats what i was worried about but all i could taste was herbals

Honey? Good idea... I really want to try this, now.

By the way, I never really looked at your avatar, HAHA, it's great : ).

Went to the headshop this afternoon, came across these papers.. Had to get a pack.. 50 papers for 4$cnd, pretty pricey, (comparents to rizzla silvers - 100 papers for 99 cents) but hopefully they are worth it.

Gonna roll a jay tomorrow and test them out, can't wait. :smokin3:

https://www.aledinha.com/

I smoked a jay rolled with one of those a few weeks ago and I could DEFINATELY taste them.

Back in the 80's there were rolling papers made from potato's that were tasteless. For some reason they were only around for a few years at most.

Imo, if you want to taste what weed by itself tastes like, use a glass or ceramic pipe.

DaHui said:
Went to the headshop this afternoon, came across these papers.. Had to get a pack.. 50 papers for 4$cnd, pretty pricey, (comparents to rizzla silvers - 100 papers for 99 cents) but hopefully they are worth it.

Gonna roll a jay tomorrow and test them out, can't wait. :smokin3:

https://www.aledinha.com/

you got the good ones...

It was a big enough step for me to move away from "big bambui" papers to these new damn rice papers "ellements" I am not sure CG will ever talk me into these.

My mate amo, was chattin to sum dude that had some of these at college, think they were branded ice papers.

Thought he was bullshittin like, cuz i fort nah they'd ave 2 be plastic or sum shit, but apparently not. Gotta get me some of those!

My friend gave me some of these and they are very good. They burn slower than any paper, thats for sure, and there is no additional taste like you get with paper. Very good product and 50 leaves in a pack.

A side by side burn test using Elements 1 1/4 papers (supposedly the thinest papers going) revealed that the cellulose paper (clear) burned slower, produced less ash, and also did not smell. In comparison, the Elements, which are supposed to leave nothing but the carmelized gum-line left more unburnt ash, combusted instantly, and had an actually unpleasent smell when burning.

i bought a pack here at a head shop in town, they were 3 bucks....they burn just like paper, maybe even a bit slower, i personally could not taste them anymore than i could taste paper when i smoke it, they dont stick to your lips and are fairly easy to roll, my only complaint is that sometimes the heat from your hand can make the paper curl up when trying to roll it so it can cause frustration but otherwise it has the exact same burning characteristics as paper. its a cool change from the everyday but after buying one pack n smoking it all i prolly wont get another anytime soon, papers r papers

I've used these papers quite a bit and i like them. I have noticed that at the end of the joint, the paper is full of resin (boo hoo, huh?), but too much to taste good. Maybe because I can only get the extra wide. It's interesting, though, that the papers are just a tiny bit too wide for the rolling machines I have. Bunching it up on the end starts off the joint with a nasty taste. So the time is definately worth it to roll a good joint. Another plus is they burn slowly and evenly.

I still like em. I hope SS will carry all sizes, i can only get extra wide here.

P.S. I have a hard time holding them, even to get them in a roller. But a roller is definately the thing to use with these papers.

Nothing will replace the good old Zig-Zag, but it's a nice change.

~Peace and good papers~

LOL. I am a few years older than you, and it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. These are fun, but more of a novelty.

I have to laugh at all the technical ways people mention here on how to smoke pot. I just twist one up, sit back and enjoy.

Peace and happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom