Austinpalm36

Hey guys. So my grow is about to be week 8 from planting both of these beauties, tomorrow. I am not sure but I might be root bound. I originally transplanted the seeds from cups to the three gallon pots I was hoping to finish them. When I put my finger in the dirt to test for moisture, I can’t even get it down a full inch I’m pretty sure theirs roots everywhere. So is it possible to transplant from a three gallon when the plant is this big?? I figured maybe this is the reason for my yellowing leaves. I water every 2-3 days or whenever the dirt is almost 90% dry an inch down. So I wasn’t thinking the yellowing was due to under or overwatering. I figured it might be under feading. I only fed the back plant that is flowering 2-3 times in its life, since I used soil, I didn’t want a nute lockout. So anyways guys, is it possible to transplant from 3 gallons to maybe 5-7?? Is it neccicary, will 3 gallon be enough? Could it be the cause of my yellowing leaves early. Also a side question but I really don’t wanna make a new thread now that I thought of the question, but is it safe to have an auto flower and photoperiod together. Both females. I was running 18-6 but I just changed to 12-12 for the photoperiod in the front of the tent. That light schedule change won’t harm the plant that’s already flowering correct. Please help guys I know it’s a lot to read but I’m lost
745E70F1-86FF-4DEE-A6E0-8E12F6DDD3A8.jpeg
10246B23-37B7-465D-ADD1-75F424723C65.jpeg
29C9A182-5663-4D27-91A9-29E5B7E6EAE5.jpeg
745E70F1-86FF-4DEE-A6E0-8E12F6DDD3A8.jpeg
10246B23-37B7-465D-ADD1-75F424723C65.jpeg
29C9A182-5663-4D27-91A9-29E5B7E6EAE5.jpeg
C4E25CDC-15CA-4D0B-841D-85EEA8A78B91.jpeg

Attachments

• FCDB9096-23BD-4E43-988B-642CDB66C8CE.jpeg
    FCDB9096-23BD-4E43-988B-642CDB66C8CE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 63
  • 82A99C54-E23A-4528-9659-8BAC68F63033.jpeg
    82A99C54-E23A-4528-9659-8BAC68F63033.jpeg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 59
Get some white light pictures, Blurple hides the clues needed to diagnose.

Autoflowering deffo do not transplant this late.

It's safe to mix photo and auto but flipping to 12/12 will stunt the auto. It would be better to run 18/6 until the auto finishes and repot the photoperiod.

As to the risks going back to 18/6 I'll let someone who does more photoperiod chime in. Worst that would happen is the photo might have to Reveg, but if you just flipped it shouldn't be a problem.

Assuming you aren't using Mega Crop you water, water, feed, repeat. The yellowing is likely finishing up or nutrient starved. Me I'd feed them, starving can stunt and possibly weaken the buzz.

It's safe to mix photo and auto but flipping to 12/12 will stunt the auto. It would be better to run 18/6 until the auto finishes and repot the photoperiod.

As to the risks going back to 18/6 I'll let someone who does more photoperiod chime in. Worst that would happen is the photo might have to Reveg, but if you just flipped it shouldn't be a problem.

Assuming you aren't using Mega Crop you water, water, feed, repeat. The yellowing is likely finishing up or nutrient starved. Me I'd feed them, starving can stunt and possibly weaken the buzz.
Thank you very much. I always forget the white light pics I feel like it’s bad to turn the lights off during there on period even tho it’s probably not that bad at all. Thank you again tho the information was helpful

Also; would you think my pots are rootbound with the info I gave in the post? Like how I said it’s hard to push an inch into the dirt. It feels very stringy I feel like it’s potbound

I would not transplant them when they're in flower you'll shock the plant. Plants will adapt to almost anything in veg but in flower they focus their energy producing buds and won't recovery as well as a plant in veg. Just let them do their thing you just might have to feed the plants more often.

As for the yellowing leaves if it's bottom it's normal but you should try upping your fed a bit and give the plants more juice especially when they're in the phase of producing buds.

Back
Top Bottom