Trichomes - Too many or not enough?

BobGreen

Hi all,

First off, ty 420magazine and all the awesome growers that are sharing their knowledge. I'm a first time grower that is having better than expected results thanks to this site and most of the members. I have also learned to fact check like crazy, there are far to many people that have little to no knowledge yet talk and act like they are Gods...

Anyways, like the title suggests I'm interested in trichromes. Are more better? If yes is there a way of increasing their production?

The reason I'm wondering is because I have 2 critical mass that I bought from the same seed company at the same time and have raised them exactly the same yet one has 2X the trichromes??

Again, ty 420magazine and all you helpful growers out there :thanks:

Bob.G
CriticalMass1.jpg

Thanks Rifleman,

I came close to making that a mother but chose an OG Kush instead. Would all the clones have been covered in trichromes as well? I mean, is it true that seeds from the same plants aren't necessarily going to grow the same but clones will?

Or maybe I shouldn't assume that because the seeds came in the same package at the same time that they are from the same plants?

So much to learn.

BobG

Back
Top Bottom