Tric's Forming Already?

OldSkoool

I took some hi res macro shots of my current four day old buds to compare with past, and future grows for for my photo journal. When I viewed the full size images I was blown away when I spotted what appears to be tiny tric's already beginning to form. I checked some of the tric info pieces looking for info on tric development, but couldn't find anything on when these sugar sprinkles begin to form.

All my previous grow pics were taken with a lower res camera, with crappy optics, so I thought I'd share this shot with you all to get your take on what I'm seeing. Opinons?

She's a willowy seven week old Sativa bag seed lady, described by the contributor as coming from some kickass weed of unknown origin.

4dayoldbudB.JPG

Damn she does look old school her ownself. I like the depth and character of the newer leaves. She has so much promise with the trichs starting so soon.

Thanks for the input FreakNature, her physical appearance is more willowy, and lighter shade than other sativa's I've grown. Her scent has an almost sweet, pungent odor.

I was stupid, stupid, stupid. I had a male that developed from the same seed group that I trashed along with it's clone, should have kept it to germ more seeds from this strain. Oh well, we learn from our mistakes. At least the clone from this host is doing well.

Seen from the top, her thin delicate leaves do look a bit more 'exotic' than past sativas (all LST/CFL) I've grown.

mylittlegrow10-12-09C.JPG

I love the thready sativa leaves, since that's the type of plant I was raised on and provides the kind of affects that I appreciate. I'd be happy to watch this grow to maturity.

:thanks:

Makes two of us!

I'll post updates on this thread, thanks again for your interest.

I'll be updating the progress in the current grow journal section to see how this plant turns out. Thanks for your interest, and comments.

Thank you. During the veg cycle I fed her MG Tomato food nutes, flushed her three time before switching to 12/12 14 days ago, and now feeding her Green Light Super Bloom since she showed her sex a week ago.

FIM?

OldSkool, Nice looking plant. Any suggestions on a good UP sativa for indoor, soil growing? I feel like being blindfolded walking thru a forest. trying to "feel" my way thru. finding that right sativa...up high...not to tall...easy to grow...Thanks for your help!

OldSkool, Nice looking plant. Any suggestions on a good UP sativa for indoor, soil growing? I feel like being blindfolded walking thru a forest. trying to "feel" my way thru. finding that right sativa...up high...not to tall...easy to grow...Thanks for your help!

I wish I could help you out, but I'm only a lowly bag seed farmer, my seeds collected from good smoke I've scored, or from friends. This plant was grown from seeds a good friend gave me a few years back. I'd love to know her heritage, but all I know about her is what he stated about the smoke being of excellent quality. Time will tell, but seeing her latest photo taken 10 days after the first photo, I think he could be right:ganjamon:

I believe you'll receive excellent advice to your question if you pose this question in the FAQ.

How she looked two days ago.
budEOW02-10-23-09A.JPG

She's def sativa dom. I just got lucky with this plant, so far no issues. The trich's seen developing at four days certainly was a sign of her potency.

Here's the main stalk bud 18 days into flower, I can only imagine how she's going to look when she's 8 weeks into flower.
102709c.JPG

Back
Top Bottom