When to cut CDB strain and other plants also?

Organic Weed

Hello Folk
I'm on day 53 of flowering counted from the 12/12 switch for this CDB Shark Shock/CDB Crew under 280 W Led.
I've heard that CDB strains shall be cut when most trics are milky and only a few clear and none amber. Is that correct? The sed bank is giving 8 weeks to this lady (56 days), knowing that that's just an estimate.

What do you suggest? I've a 30x lens and will start looking at the trics but what's your opinion?

IMG_45723.JPG
IMG_45715.JPG
IMG_45703.JPG

This is the Critical + from DINAFEM, under the same 280 W light, also day 53 flower form switch. DINAFEm says it should be ready by day 50 but I would guess it needs another 10 days to have at least some amber, what do you think?

IMG_45752.JPG
IMG_45745.JPG
IMG_45731.JPG

I have also other strains (Northern Light and OG Kush) under the same lamp and will post them as things gets closer to final day.

You have a beautiful girl there!

looks like she has a couple more weeks. She will double in size during that time.

I'm sure someone will comment. But I was under the impression you want more ambers then clear and Milky for CBD. THC is a primarily milky trichomes with just a splash of Amber. but I'm sure someone will pipe up.

You're doing great keep it up!

Hello people... Only Pigeons has something to say? Does anybody know when is the best time to cut a 1:1 THC:CDB strain? Better more amber or more milky to enhance CBD properties? Or better balanced? I usually cut regular THC strains with 10-20% amber

Maturation doesn't influence CBD production. It's all in the genes. Actually if you test a 4 week seedling you can check for CBD content. Going more amber you'll only influence CBN content as this is broken THC-A.

Back
Top Bottom