My Bruce Banner#3 Hermied

024backwards

Sorry if this is discussed elsewhere.... my Bruce Banner number three is in day 65 a flower and started to produce Nanners in the last couple of days. I accidentally light stressed her for three or four days about a week or two ago and I also have UVB lights on her introduced at that same time that may have done it. See picture below. Any advice? I don’t think she’s ready to harvest, no amber trics yet. Do I need to cut her down or risk having her seed?

6A3F0D4B-3180-4919-B43B-42E0964A616C.jpeg

C8BDEB61-DDCF-47BB-AFD0-C8016BDCD0FE.jpeg

Thanks TysonOG, I plucked the two above and will do a thorough search tomorrow when I rotate her and pluck whatever I find. If I start seeing more, I'll report back.

Unfortunately she is showing more signs of nanners. I've read that once she starts doing this she kind of stops focusing on the buds. She is close to ready (66 day of flower), but I was hoping to get 3-5 more days of flower/to see a few amber trics. I can keep pulling the nanners and let it ripen, but I don't like the idea that bud development is "done". What do you think OG?

Thanks I was thinking the same last night, that they look cloudy and maybe it’s time. Thanks for the nudge, going full dark for 48 starting tonight and will cut her on Monday. I’ll post my main grow journal link here and you can look at all the tric pictures

Here's a link to the journal, go to page 3 at bottom and there are multiple tricome pictures. Thanks man

Unfortunately she is showing more signs of nanners. I've read that once she starts doing this she kind of stops focusing on the buds. She is close to ready (66 day of flower), but I was hoping to get 3-5 more days of flower/to see a few amber trics. I can keep pulling the nanners and let it ripen, but I don't like the idea that bud development is "done". What do you think OG?
If I see a male flower somewhere on the lower end of the canopy I just pull or cut it off. If it is on the top of the plant coming out of large almost ripe buds then my thoughts are that the plant is about done and ready for harvest. It takes a week, maybe a bit more, for the male flower to start showing a bit of pollen.

Judging by your other msgs you are planning on a Monday harvest for your really nice looking plants. The sugar frost looks really great in these photos and the ones in the other thread of yours.

Thanks SmokingWings (lol at your photo). I had a buddy look and he was saying the same (as was TysonOG), probably time to harvest. Super excited, appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom