Trimming fan leafs for the last couple weeks of flower

For bulking i would make sure the light is close enough and use a PK supplement of some type. This grow I used GH 0-10-10 liquid Kool Bloom to start off flowering and switched to Remos 0- 6-14 Astroflower midway thru bud to grow them large and sticky.

For trimming buds I think there is not much to be gained although topping branches before buds grow could give you double buds everywhere.
What did you have in mind Nik ?
Well I recently read something on bulking your bud by cutting just the tip(1cm) of each bud head causing the plant to focus on the growth of the hairs and lower parts of the bud. Resulting in a bulked appearance. But will definitely get some liquid flowering food. Need to maximise my yield.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

At the end it couldn't hurt but midway thru it may well stunt their growth or cause a double sprout to grow off the bud giving them a odd look , like bunny ears ? haha

Also i should mention when your drying and curing buds you will know when its ready when it is mostly dry and cuts up or grinds well and smokes uninterrupted in a joint , for me when its cured its 18% of the wet weight 9x out of 10.

Im not talking bone dry weed you want it more like tobacco's 60% moisture content

A humidity gauge is useful when curing with it you can fine tune the storage containers humidity to say 58 to 65% , many people use those humidor 65% bovita packs to maintain a constant humidity

Back
Top Bottom