Triple Crown Genetics

Strainman

420 Member
Don’t know what else to call this type of plant but I know it very rare I’ve only had 1 other like it maybe 20 years ago I’m not Shute of the odds of getting a plant like this are but I think it’s close to the odds of winning the lottery has anyone ever seen a plant like this this is growing in my growroom right I’m going to make clones from it when it gets larger to try to keep it going it has 3 leaves per leaf stage instead of the normal 2 I’ve attached a pic of the plant in the 2nd week since germination it’s under led lighting 18/6 hour cycle right now and I’m excited to see what it turns out to be does anyone have any info on plants of this nature please let me know what you know

Attachments

• 740F06EA-F3F9-4984-AAF6-ED1A5F38FD14.jpeg
    740F06EA-F3F9-4984-AAF6-ED1A5F38FD14.jpeg
    744.8 KB · Views: 28
It's actually not that uncommon a mutation, at least these days. I've had mostly bad luck with the ones that have appeared in my gardens, so I'm as likely to cull one as to let it stay. But some folks actually like seeing the things. As in all things, "YYMV" applies, I suppose.

Thank you it’s looking pretty healthy so I’ll let it grow but I will really take note of what you said evidently you have experience with I’ll name it these mutations I have to give it a name so it’s spirit has a identity I think I’ll let my wife Leaf Hopper think of a good name they seem to grow better when you establish a connection to them and for some odd reason the love symphony music don’t ask me why I think it has to do with the plants spirit I mean when I play betovan or motzart thy actually start to dance there leaves reach upwards and each finger gets moving I’ve tried other music and they don’t seem to like it that much can you relate to that

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom