Tropical depression Isaiah has humidity too high to not be seriously concerned about botryitis

Pzza138

IMG_20200802_075004905.jpg
IMG_20200802_075001049.jpg
Bad weather from tropical storm.Inside for the next couple days, under Agrobrite 200w CFL. I have yet to use this light but I was told it could take me from seed to harvest with one plant easily,( what do you think?)
As this is only to take her out of the 80-90percent humidity so to avoid botryitis.
So worried about this little devil.
Such is life if FL.
Anyway I think this is ok ,but please let me know how YOU feel.
like i stated it's only for a day or two .usually through out the day if there's no rain the RH stays at 37-59RH
With rain it shoots up onto the 80s and 90s fast.
Back on track; to take my plant,it's exactly three full weeks flowering and for the next day or two have it inside 35-39 percent humidity Under an Agrobrite
Hooded CFL w reflection shield. For a day or two until this weather passes, or could I even keep it inside under the light ?? Or would that be stressing it too much seeing as it's used to growing under the sun/ the best pro I see is humidity control , I just wonder if it would be able to flower a plant?
lmk please, thanks in advance...

you gona need a stronger light then a 200w cfl i'd say. @JimJonesJr whats your thought?

I've already got it back outside, I think it was ok for the past day and a half , but like was mentioned it's not enough light to drive a decent harvest.
Rh currently@45 outside with two fans constantly on it,keeping humidity down under55 mostly.
Thanks

well atleast its in a pot and you can manage to move it.

Back
Top Bottom