True North SeedBank

According to 420 mag they will not let me Direct Message until I have 50 or more posts...I just created my profile so I guess I should get to posting lol....but anyways instead I would like to email you True North I will be using my handle from this site...if you would like to D M me a reference number for me to use a verification when I send email, that would be cool. Thanks for your reply earlier.

According to 420 mag they will not let me Direct Message until I have 50 or more posts...I just created my profile so I guess I should get to posting lol....but anyways instead I would like to email you True North I will be using my handle from this site...if you would like to D M me a reference number for me to use a verification when I send email, that would be cool. Thanks for your reply earlier.

Please contact us using our toll free number 1844 843 7995, or email us at info@truenorthseedbank.com so we can take care of your order. Looking forward to your reply.

I called Lauren and she has told me my order has been shipped. Was about to cancel it due to the 2 week delay, but hopefully everything goes smoothly. Good luck everyone!

Hello again fellow members. Wanted to give anyone interested a status update with my experience & recent order with TNSB . I received the following email from Lauren yesterday.

"It may have not reached the states yet. Use the royal mail tracking link until it reaches the states, and then once it reaches the states if you use usps.com, it will give you faster updates.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know and I will be happy to help:) Thanks for the email, it is greatly appreciated."

Best Regards,

Lauren A.
Customer Service Manager <END MESSAGE>

------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully I will receive my order in the near future. I will provide another update soon.

Great news for those interested. I received my order from TNSB yesterday. :thumb::goodjob: Lauren!!

** Total time elapsed between shipping destinations: Approx. (5) weeks
** Received my specific items ordered 100% :Namaste:
** Received (3) additional items as freebie/ gift :thumb::thanks:
** Catalogue is great. :thumb:

Overall, I am pleased with service provided by TNSB. Again, this is our first time ordering from TNSB and we were very skeptical after reading all of the negative reviews but were pleasantly surprised.

Thank you Lauren!!!! I know you are having a difficult time with all of this but keep up the good work. Thousands are depending on you :goodjob:

Hi Everyone

As many of you who follow this thread will know, we have been liaising closely with True North's management throughout their earlier difficulties in order to ascertain that their service is up to the standards we expect from all 420 Magazine sponsors. What most of you will not know is that we have spent a lot of time mediating between True North and customers, both helping to ascertain that complaints have been dealt with fairly and to weed out any false claimants that have sought to exploit the situation for personal gain.

We are now satisfied that our role is, for the moment, completed.

We believe that True North Seedbank have now earned the right to start again with a clean slate. Therefore, in the spirit of openness and honesty that we seek to maintain, this post is to inform you that we are now purging this thread of all past complaints, historic negative comments and general, albeit historically valid, concerns.

In no way is this a criticism of any member's post. On the contrary - we sincerely thank each and every one of you for your input here: you have been the single most important factor in helping True North get their service back to what it should be.

However, leaving this thread as it is will simply encourage further exploitative claims, act as a magnet for trolls and competitive spammers and engender what are now hopefully unnecessary concerns that True North's logistics are not fit for purpose. Thus it would severely affect a business which has now met its historic obligations and is striving to deliver a quality service to its customer base.

We are publicly posting this also to demonstrate that there is no partisan stance being taken here. Indeed, should True North's service slip back and our members have valid cause for complaint in the future then, as with any sponsor's thread, we will not immediately edit but represent the complaint to the sponsor to seek mediation and, where appropriate, fair recompense. However, we hope and believe that this will not be the case.

If you have any specific issues with our actions then please do not post in-thread: it will be deleted. We want to give the True North business a fresh start. Just send a Private Message to any Moderator and we will get back to you.

Thank you all once again for your input. May all your seeds flourish.

Greenest Regards

Your 420 Magazine Moderating Team
:Namaste:

To all you pioneers in the Wild Wild East of America Save your information,no matter how incriminating...lol...or your doomed to have no recourse...but Lauren did seem to look up my information but i used a loadable card maybe thats why...who knows...oh well. #Chalkituptothegame

Great service with them. Fast responses to my emails. Only thing I can say about true north that I didn't like is the prices for seed. I got Royal bluematic by Royal queen seeds, Royal creamatic, and bubble kush auto. Got one freebie of femenised snowbud by cannuk seeds. It took over 2 weeks to get the seeds and thought that was to be expected. Poped the Royal bluematic in 3 gal smart pot. She poped soil on sept 7th 2015
image32146.jpg
. Would I use them again. Yes.

Not great experience so far, I wish I had found this thread before placing an order. Processing time seems unreal compared to other sites I've used. I asked for my payment to be refunded because I don't want to wait weeks for a domestic order.. They also have ignored my message so far so will see how it goes..

just spoke with lauren the other day:) fast responses. they hold all their stock in their uk location for some reason. but i asked her to bring in a pack of lemon garlic og from HSO. so hopefully they get them soon and i can buy them. ill let everyone know. on the other hand. another ships me seeds and it takes less then a week.

Hey, Just a quick update about my order...
Wasn't to bad after all, made the payment on the 7 and got my order on the 11. (I live just a few hours drive form where they ship). Was freaking out a bit about the no response and no tracking number at first, but they updated my order online just a little after I received it. Also they added 1 extra seed to my order so thank you for that.
So I would still recommend them as domestic source if you don't mind the few days they need to pack up your seeds before shipping them.

Not great experience so far, I wish I had found this thread before placing an order. Processing time seems unreal compared to other sites I've used. I asked for my payment to be refunded because I don't want to wait weeks for a domestic order.. They also have ignored my message so far so will see how it goes..

Please contact us at info@truenorthseedbank.com or call us and we will be happy to help. All emails have been answered.

Hi 420 community I'm back with an update on 2 orders I put in with the new and improved TNSB. Ordered on Aug. 27th 2015- received tracking number on Sept. 8th - received product on Sept. 16th . Ordered 2nd order on Aug. 28th- received tracking number on Sept.14th- received product on Sept. 22nd. Total time from order to delivery- 27 days. Was in touch with Lauren who answered my emails promptly ( even on a holiday). For where I live, 27 days is about right for pkg. coming from Canada so I consider it to be a timely delivery. Received everything I ordered in breeder packs plus freebies. Also had a $80 coupon they gave me and a second coupon for 10% off. All in all they did the job I was expecting them to so in my eyes they have redeemed themselves. Welcome back:goodjob:

Hello I also have recently purchased seeds and Im waiting to hear back from them no answer on either phone # and im quite suspicious can anyone help shine some light on T.N.S.C

Today is Sunday, may we suggest you try again tomorrow. :Namaste:

Hello I also have recently purchased seeds and Im waiting to hear back from them no answer on either phone # and im quite suspicious can anyone help shine some light on T.N.S.C

i have ordered from tnsb two times, first time no problems at all very fast and good shipping, but my second order i didn't receive at all, than was told two times my order was shipped but never got it, i spoke to the shipper there, and he shipped me a few things, with the freebies but not my full order, i talked to a girl there two days ago when i was thinking about trying them again, then i asked about the rest of order i still have not gotten and she was fast to say she would ship it with my new order, not sorry for the none shipped seeds i will send them now, but i will ship them on your next order, i dont know if i will order from them again....

Back
Top Bottom