Great Seedbank experience

Coralmafia

So about a month ago I made the decision to get back into something that I loved that I haven't done in over 15 years, yep you guessed it. Gardening!

First step in this venture was to procure some seeds, after searching the web for just a few I finally decided to try True North seed bank. Well I can almost hear people gasping from here as I sit here and type this review. After i placed this order i decided to search the web a bit more about this company and i started seeing all these bad reviews and terrible testimonials so to say the least i was really starting to worry had i made the right choice, so I called them up and was gonna cancel my order due to being worried but after speaking to Lauren at True North i decided to give them a chance. And let me tell you guys I'm sure glad I did! True North not only had my whole order to me within 2 weeks but they included lots of freebies and even extra beans in the packs then what was supposed to come in them! I ordered a 7pack of canuk cheese they gave me 10! Oh and before i forget they gave me 4 freebies that were not even on the list of freebies i knew i was to receive! Anyhow after seeing all the negative reviews out there I just felt that I had to post my review on these guys. In my opinion if they did have bad service in the past they have very much corrected the situation! With a big shout out to Lauren at True North Seed Bank much appreciated will be ordering from again thank you for the very great experience.

I wouldn't recommend tnsb unless you enjoy 4 weeks of emails abd phone calls and frustration trying to get your order. From what I can tell none of their issues have been fixed. I'm not sure what is going on behind the scenes there but it's not good. Why take the chance when there are several better options. Terrible experience. Not sure who thought taking money and not sending orders for weeks would be a good business plan. It's not. Their responses to email inquiries were nonsensical. Like two separate conversations. Hard truth.
PS they dont ship from Canada

hey guys, I to just placed an order with them 5 days ago. Without reading reviews first. And i too am now concerned. Still no tracking. I think they are basically playing middle man and taxing everything. I shouldve just ordered from a breeder directly. Hopefully my order still comes. Peace

I felt the same way i wouldn't worry i had a great exp. they told me they had have problems which they have since corrected.
I am 100% satisfied and would place my confidence with them all the way.

Hs i know a lot of people had your same exp, thats why. I wanted to post mine, also half the order came from Canada the other half Europe.

Back
Top Bottom