Trying 2 get it right! OMG Not an upside down tomato planter ... Oh yes he did!!

budgreene

1000 w hps on ceiling and 400w mh on floor tubes and cfls scattered about .. lol
100_13005.JPG
100_13247.JPG
I know I know us rookies need to stop playing with the set up. But It just felt like they were not jumping on the floor of my raised house in jan. Hope it works good , its cool as chit !!
100_13035.JPG
Thats the box fan mounted on the ceiling for exhaust
100_130412.JPG
100_13247.JPG

Re: Trying 2 get it right ! OMG Not an upside down tomato planter ... Oh yes he did!!

Im starting to think my wife may be right .... I might be ate up with it !!! The dumbass that is lol

Re: Trying 2 get it right ! OMG Not an upside down tomato planter ... Oh yes he did!!

oh my crazy inventions work too. Check this ,same plant pics are 1 week apart
092_2_.jpg
100_14356.JPG

the single pins on string were $9 4.50 for 20 string there is two , they were 4.5v , three aa batteries. But I cut the batt box off and spliced it to a 5.3v 550ma cell charger plug !the strip is 12 v under car strip , but dc supply is 1300ma so on 9 v its superbright , on 12 v it strobes lol . again very bright... the strip was $20 n the power supply was $17

005959.JPG
only one left in tomato planters , its a great concept . But I think the poor baby on the bottom gets all the waste from the other plants as all the bottom babies got sick. So I put them back in seperate containers and they are doing great.. Next run im going to try a few 5 gal buckets with two plants coming out of the sides all the way at the bottom , should work great !But ill keep this journey going even though the main idea has changed , sry guys....
110110.JPG
the red and white striped and the red bucket are pure GDP
10821.JPG
101105.JPG
10027.JPG

the two in the second picture are pinapple express/gdp

its strange ken estes (breeder of gdp ) doesnt sell feminized or auto seeds, only regular. But it looks like im gonna have 9 females out of ten regular gdp seeds, the luck of the irish !But im italian go figure..
09518.JPG
Here are some pics of my other grow spot , we call itthe bakery (its where we make bread )

these plants are the same age as my closet at home, only difference is the bakery has a tender and she follows the playbook to the t, and i cant stop overwatering the babies at my crib.. thats why they are so much smaller..
05837.JPG
06426.JPG
06820.JPG
05255.JPG
013447.JPG
010617.JPG
0021150.JPG
0011149.JPG
Its a far cry from where we started out at!!!
downsize_2_3.jpg
downsize_4_1.jpg

Going to 12/12 in 1o days at the bakery and three weeks in the closet , wish me luck !!

holy crap you got alot going on in that closet..all the plants are so small

brother i have two computers and they have both been acting funny recently, hope all is cool.... But im to close,but i have journaled pics and you will love them.. And Iwill post them after its dng.. sry bros And you Mr. Small , you defanitly come back and eat some crow !! I will finish this after its taken down , I swear.. We are only6 days into 12/12 but bros all I can say is GENETICS !! sry all you know I have a few between both spots....I shouldve made the journal and then posted it when everyuthin cleaned up.. will though nt Hey does anyone know what will happen when we ( me and partner ) trademark infringe and name our strain of sweet berry bud " GUCCI" I think they cant do chit if they dont llegalize Mj What bootleg trademark infringement ?? lol rich republican pricks

k hank your a lucky man
25314.JPG
25415.JPG
25013.JPG
their out of the planters and 2 weeks into 12/12
25216.JPG
25513.JPG
12427.JPG

:trance: You grew a menorah?

Back
Top Bottom