Trying autos and having problems

Gabby987

This is my first auto in flower.

I think this might be potassium deficiency.

Northern Lights
Plant is in ff happy frog
6 gal container
81°F
45%Rh
General Organic nutes .
400w LED
Day 36 in flower

What do the experts think? I know very little about autoflowers and I have 6 more vegging.

20210924_171450.jpg

20210924_171442.jpg

20210924_171423.jpg

Gabby!!! straight up I don’t know beans about your nutes but she’s pulling resources from lowers, needs some N but more PK maybe bump up nutes…. you could prolly throw some mag in there too - little epsoms does the trick but apply the epsoms as top dress then water in or rather feed in

damaged leaves won’t recover but don’t remove them…. there’s still nutes stored in them and they will drop off later

you are using bloom nutes - right? …. just checking!!!

Gabby!!! straight up I don’t know beans about your nutes but she’s pulling resources from lowers, needs some N but more PK maybe bump up nutes…. you could prolly throw some mag in there too - little epsoms does the trick but apply the epsoms as top dress then water in or rather feed in

damaged leaves won’t recover but don’t remove them…. there’s still nutes stored in them and they will drop off later

you are using bloom nutes - right? …. just checking!!!
Thank you.
Yes, I'm using bloom nutes. GO is made by General Hydrophonics. Same company, just the soil version.
I have already upped the Cal Mag.
I also just fed her. I was holding back on nutes because I heard that autos don't need as much and burn easily. I was wrong, they eat just like any other plant.
I was doing FWWF. Not enough.
Will top dress with ES. 2 tblsp for a 6gal container?

Back
Top Bottom