Two Months

Yes, typically every three days. In a five gallon pot it may take 1 gallon without any runoff. About 1.5 gallons and you'll definitely get runoff.

It sounds like you're doing everything right. How high above the plant is the light? What size of light?
:ciao:I'm using a Philizon 600 w LED for plant (a). The light is 13 1/2 inches away for the top cola. I can't raise the Philizon any higher than what it is. The plant doesn't seem to mind. And, I have two plants going under a Giixer 1000 w The lights are 21 inches away from there top colas. Mr. Sauga, I can't say I'm happy about my camera being down. I may have to save up to buy another. It's a bummer.:(

:ciao:I'm using a Philizon 600 w LED for plant (a). The light is 13 1/2 inches away for the top cola. I can't raise the Philizon any higher than what it is. The plant doesn't seem to mind. And, I have two plants going under a Giixer 1000 w The lights are 21 inches away from there top colas. Mr. Sauga, I can't say I'm happy about my camera being down. I may have to save up to buy another. It's a bummer.:(
The 13.5 inches is a little close, but if you feel it's not doing anything to the plant then that's good. I'm not sure what to tell you really. All seems fine. The only thing left would be to test the pH in the soil, but my feeling is it's ok.

I hope you get the camera fixed soon so we can try and help you some more.

The 13.5 inches is a little close, but if you feel it's not doing anything to the plant then that's good. I'm not sure what to tell you really. All seems fine. The only thing left would be to test the pH in the soil, but my feeling is it's ok.

I hope you get the camera fixed soon so we can try and help you some more.
Good morning Mr. Sauga. Yes 13.5 inch, does seem to be just fine. That's plant A. She is the only one I feed CaMg just 2 ml's. The lower inside leaflets are pale green. Next watering I'm going to increase amount of CaMg. I'm using Fox Farm soil. I do have a soil tester kit.:hmmmm:

Well, Fellow cannabis growers. Things just having been going right for me as far as camera go. And, I can't seem to post any picture. :( Toasted. Just so disappointing. Well, every one Happy growing:party:

Back
Top Bottom