Two Months

MsBean7175

Hello :420:.

I started 7 reg. babies, Dec. 13th, 2020. I sexed them 12/12, ended up with 3 females after I started them back to 16/8 to reveg. The plants seemed confused so I threw them back to 12/12 on Feb 7th. They are 2 months and some.
m

She is sick (Plant B) It maybe a water problem. I pHed about 6.4 I'm thinking of bring it down to 6.2. The last feed was just a gram of Kelp to a gal of water.
P2140140.JPG

Plant B
P2140141.JPG

This one feels better. Plant C Hoping for the best.
P2140150.JPG

Plant C
P2140153.JPG

Plant C
P2160171.JPG

Plant A
P2140157.JPG

Ran out of space for posting more pictures. I have auto's for the next grow, Gelato reg Fem and Yumbolt Autoflower. I'll grow 5 Auto's indoor's and maybe three Reg Fem outside. Happy growing:yummy:

Hi MsBean, looks mostly wonderful to me. That plant b looks like she has too much nitrogen maybe. Any way you can cut back an see if things improve? The dark green leaves and "the claw" give me reason to say that. I could still be wrong.

Explain again the beginning please? They started in 18/6 for how long then went to 12/12 for how long? What are you feeding with?

That's per gallon. I need all the infor I can get. I'm going to cut back on feeding plant b. Will see what happens. The seeds, I popped are 8 years old, kept in the Frig.
OK, are you still growing in FFOF? You can run plain water through it I suppose for one feeding. Have you ever done a slurry test before?

Highya MsBean, MrS, SO,

Is it possible you have been overwatering? Isn't that the look? Are your temps in line 75-65? Just brainstorming? I took some clones from a flowering lady, and took about 2 weeks before any growth again. Happy Smokin'

I'm not schooled in Mega crop so you're perfectly suited. Always feel free to help where you see me around sir. :green_heart:
I'm not so sure it's nutrient related. I mentioned earlier that the plant shouldn't have that type of reaction for the amount she was feeding her.
Highya MsBean, MrS, SO,

Is it possible you have been overwatering? Isn't that the look?
This sounds plausible. Hiya Bode!

Highya MsBean, MrS, SO,

Is it possible you have been overwatering? Isn't that the look? Are your temps in line 75-65? Just brainstorming? I took some clones from a flowering lady, and took about 2 weeks before any growth again. Happy Smokin'
Highya back Bode. Yes, it is more than likely that I over watered. Been growing now for eight years. And, watering is my down fall. This time i don't understand it because I thought for sure that I did good. That plant b is touchy. She doesn't like N. Now, all I'm waiting on is the leafs to start to drop. Then, I'll water. Smoking some good Sativa called gas. Can't wait until I have a run into a Indica. :passitleft:

Is the pot heavy to lift? How much water does she get and how often?
Evening here. I'm still getting use to the weight test of the cloth pots. Right, now watering every 7 days. Isn't watering every third day about right? I watered plant (a) about 2/3rd's gal and plants (b)/(c) 1/2gal each. Until the bottom of the cloth pots gets wet to touch. I wanted to post more pictures but Having camera troubles again.:lot-o-toke:

Evening here. I'm still getting use to the weight test of the cloth pots. Right, now watering every 7 days. Isn't watering every third day about right? I watered plant (a) about 2/3rd's gal and plants (b)/(c) 1/2gal each. Until the bottom of the cloth pots gets wet to touch. I wanted to post more pictures but Having camera troubles again.:lot-o-toke:
Yes, typically every three days. In a five gallon pot it may take 1 gallon without any runoff. About 1.5 gallons and you'll definitely get runoff.

It sounds like you're doing everything right. How high above the plant is the light? What size of light?

Back
Top Bottom