Two Questions Caging & Mothers

maddad56

I've seen writing about caging your plants. Is this effective and is it necessary to do? How long do I veg be4 setting up cage? And what is best material to use how big should each opening square be?

I'm growing hydro with LED's but i dont know whats best for mother plant for clone's should I also do smaller hydro system or go to dirt.
Thanks Stoner from the past:peace:

thanks PV, I'm doing 1st time hydro and the 4" net pots supplied in kit dont seam very deep 3" max so whats going to hold up its up when it hits 4' or so? I've been reading all your posts PV and oldgrowdudes I'm sure your the go to guy for any info. Pease

thanks PV, I'm doing 1st time hydro and the 4" net pots supplied in kit dont seam very deep 3" max so whats going to hold up its up when it hits 4' or so? I've been reading all your posts PV and oldgrowdudes I'm sure your the go to guy for any info. Pease

use 8" net pots, this will allow alot of media in the pot to hold it down...but not for nothing...if your going to grow a mother then I would either go soil or a Waterfarm for hydro.
mom.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom